Biggest Players In Auto Manufacturing
Here is a current sheet of the biggest players within the auto manufacturing industry. In total, 9 stocks are listed on Americans stock exchanges.
The average P/E ratio amounts to 16.34 while the average dividend yield is 1.43 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.16 and price to sales ratio 3.05. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 7.86 percent.
Here is the table of the biggest players within the auto manufacturing industry:
Table of biggest auto manufacturers...
Related stock ticker symbols:
TM, GM, HMC, F, NSANY, SORL, TSLA, CVR
· 11 Big Players In Business Service Industry
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of January 2011
· 15 Most Overvalued Stocks On American Stock Exchanges
· 13 Biggest Player In Money Center Banks Industry
· 14 Transportation Growth Stocks To Speed Up Your Yield
· 11 Diversified Aerospace And Defense Companies
· 8 Best Dividend Yielding Diversified Machinery Stocks
· 10 Industrial Electrical Equipment Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield