Biggest Players In Major Diversified Foods Industry
Here is a current sheet of the biggest stocks within the major diversified foods industry. In total, 10 stocks are classifiable to this industry of which 5 have a market capitalization of more than a billion dollars.
The average P/E ratio amounts 23.17 while the average dividend yield amounts to 1.28 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.98 and price to sales ratio 1.12. The companies work with an average operating margin of 6.74 percent. The total debt to assets ratio amounts to 15.37.
Here is the table of the biggest players within the major diversified foods industry:
Biggest Players In Major Diversified Foods Industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
UL, KFT, HNZ, LANC, DOLE, HOGS, YUII, WILC, OINK, TOF
· 4 Major Diversified Food Companies For Your Portfolio
· 14 High Yielding Processed Packaged Goods Stocks
· 15 Consumer Goods Growth Stocks Yielding above 3 Percent
· 8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector
· 10 Agricultural Chemical Companies With Best Dividend-Yields
· Merger Plans Growing In The Agricultural Sector
(Click here to subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free)