Breaking News...ThinkGeek [LNUX] VP/Manager Sells More Shares the [Day] Group Media President, Sobel, Announced Departure
ThinkGeek (LNUX) VP/Manager, Caroline Offutt, sells more LNUX shares the [day] SourceForge Group Media President Announced his Departure, August 31st.
1. Who will replace Jonathan Sobel?
2. [Of signficance] the fact Sobel joined Tesla not as CEO but as General Counsel suggests he was not after nor arguably and accordingly was he the right choice as the CEO of SourceForge. His two years of building out the foundation/underpinning's of SourceForge.net's infrastructure / competitive advantages [ohloh.net] was 1. non-trivial 2. substantive. but there is now a void. Who is tapped as Sobel's replacement will be key.
3. Will there be a ThinkGeek (NASDAQ:G33K) IPO?
4. Neither 451 Group, Ars Technica, Matt Asay - The Open Road, nor Jason Allen, Ohloh.net cofounder, have followed up with their promised [further] analysis of SourceForge.net and or the Sobel-led ohloh.net acquisition.
5. Is this management team strong enough to continue to grow sourceforge.net and compete against the formidable new entrants google code and Canonical's launchpad?
6. Board member Suzanne Present aka William Sams aka Michael Sileck aka Gladwyne. What is their endgame?