CEO of JA SOLAR HOLDINGS (JASO)
JA Solar Holdings has lit a fire under the entire solar industry with blow out earnings. The stock rose from $5.61 to $9.56 on Monday, a nearly 80% gain. But I bet most of you have no clue who the Chief Executive Officer of JA Solar is.
Here are 10 things you may or may not know about Baofang Jin:
1. Mr. Baofong Jin was named the CEO of JA Solar (JASO) in January of this year.
2. But he is hardly new to JA Solar, he co-founded the company in 2005.
3. Baofong Jin attended the Hebei Broadcast and Television University, where he earned an Associates Degree in 1996.
4. He is 60 years old.
5. Mr. Jin serves as a vice-chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference of Ningjin County. The PCC", is a political advisory body in the People's Republic of China.
6. He was a general manager for an agricultural firm, Ningjin County Agricultural Equipment Company, for 8 years starting in 1984.
7. This is his second stint as CEO, this time around he has only held this position since January of this year.
8. In 2008, he was the 234th richest person in China
9. This is what he looks like. For #9, you will to check the link below because Motley Cap readers can't see photos. http://www.stockmarketdouble.com/2013/05/ceo-of-ja-solar-holdings-jaso.html
10. And finally #10, it was really hard to find out 10 things about Mr. Jin.