1) California asking the FEDs for a bail out
2) HOT TOPIC proves that consumer spending in Q1 has come to a crashing halt in Q2.
(Varchild prepared to take a steep loss in this gamble he took to try and trade the stock)
3) Price of Barrel of Oil along with Dollar's decline showcases the beginning of HYPERINFLATION. The Price of Gasoline at the pump is going up almost 2 times Barrel price per percentage.
4) With issue after issue getting past super easy in Congress cause the Republican Party is the same party as the Democratic Party... same ideology....same tax and spenders....same everything..... We are 1 step closer and closer to CAP AND TRADE!
5) CAFE Standards that are prepared to strangle the Automotive Sector into oblivion have happened with a peep.... with so much as a chirp of protest from anyone. No one cares to realize that not even FORD is capable of complying with the requirement.
6) Once California Gets Bailed out... NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, MICHIGAN, OHIO, RHODE ISLAND, and so on.. and so on.... All will be asking the FEDs for a bail out.
7) Individual Taxpayer Taxes will go up 200% this year on a year over year basis taking into account:
A: Tabacco and Cigarrette Taxes which have gone up over 100% already and Congress wants to increase them some more, is just the icing on the cake to what ELSE will get taxed.
B: The Upper Income Tax Hike will have to be given to the Middle Class income level once Congress realizes they aren't getting enough cash as expected.
C: U.S. Dollar will plunge and plunge and while that's bullish for Corporation's exports, it certainly isn't bullish for those who think their Taxes won't go up. With a weakened dollar...The FEDs will have a harder time reducing its debt load. Cause Treasury Bonds will get tougher to sell.
8) Everything Alstry has been saying.... Is already beginning happen. Those (including myself) who have laughed at his estimtes of 50+% unemployment or worse... whatever they were.... They are going to occur.... A speeding bullet train towards the absolute destruction of Wealth is in effect.
9) The whole business about how Banks giving back TARP is good news somehow... That gets offset by the fact that the pace of continued BAILOUTS..... Such as the recent announcement coming to give over $7 billion to GMAC.... and AIG needs more cash.... I mean who cares? The TARP gets returned only to be spent.... and more money is being spent than is being returned, once California gets their bailout folks!
10) Before the end of 2010 will be the DEATH of the FEDERAL PENSION SYSTEM as we know it.
All companys struggling to pay their pensions.... won't be able to... and the FEDs can't bail out the pensions 100%.... They'll have to do 10 cents on the dollar or significantly less.
11) DESPITE the absolute CHAOS going on.... There exists no trend or sign that American Voters will vote for Conservative Politicians and Vote Out Liberal Politicians. In fact... As the bailouts grow in intensity... so will the intense voter support of Liberal Politicians. Illegal Immigration has a strangle hold over benefits in America as well as the ability to cheat the system and vote... and be part of the CENSUS.... when they shouldn't be allowed to do so.
CHECK.... CHECK MATE.... We are all screwed!
Given all of this.... VARCHILD is not sure.....yet.... if he wants to bail out of his equities and essentially quit.
HOT TOPIC is definitely the icing on the cake to the "We are all screwed" thesis.