Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of July 2011
Here is a current sheet of America’s cheapest Large Caps that have the highest expected growth for fiscal 2012. Stocks from the sheet have a market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion and an expected earnings growth of at least 20 percent for the next year but have a price to earnings ratio of less than 20 and a price to sales ratios of less than 2.The list is sorted by dividend yield.
The average current P/E ratio amounts to 13.24 while the forward price to earnings ratio amounts to 10.78. Price to sales ratio is 1.01. The expected earnings growth for next year amounts to 68.34 percent.
Here is the table of America’s cheapest large capitalized stocks with highest earnings growth:
Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of July 2011...
Related stock ticker symbols:
NOK, TI, PHG, GE, ALL, TRV, DOW, CCL, WY, TSU, TWC, BA, MT, BCS, ACE, LFC, CAT, JCI, HMC, IR, GS, MS, GGB, LYB, C, BRK-A, DTV, WF, MITSY, LPL, AEG, GM, LINTA
· 12 Undervalued Dividend Stocks With Low Debt
· 18 Cheap High Yield Stocks By Price-To-Free Cash Flow
· 5 Cheap Shares With Substantial Dividends
· 18 Cheapest Basic Material High Yield Stocks
· 12 Cheap Utilities With High Dividend Yields
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of June 2011