Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of August 2011
Cheapest Large Capitalized Stocks With Highest Earnings Per Share Growth By Dividend Yield – Stock, Capital, Investment.
Here is a current sheet of America’s cheapest Large Caps that have the highest expected growth for fiscal 2012. Stocks from the sheet have a market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion and an expected earnings growth of at least 20 percent for the next year but have a price to earnings ratio of less than 20 and a price to sales ratios of less than 2.The list is sorted by dividend yield.
Here the cheapest large capitalized stocks from the screening results:
Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of August 2011...
Related stock ticker symbols:
CRH, BT, TRI, DOW, MT, BCS, ABB, TRV, BBT, TWC, BA, CAT, JCI, LFC, PCAR, GGB, HMC, MTU, SU, KYO, GS, NWSA, BHI, HAL, BTU, NOV, NJ, C, BRFS, ESRX, MITSY, BRK-A, DTV, CAM
· Cheapest Asset Management Stocks With Best Dividend Yields
· 10 Cheap Foreign High Yield Stocks To Consider
· 11 Cheapest Healthcare Stocks To Consider
· 18 Cheap High Yield Stocks By Price-To-Free Cash Flow
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of July 2011