Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (35.46)

Criminals Running America???

Recs

15

April 11, 2009 – Comments (6)

UBS gets fined $750 million for aiding people to evade taxes.

Concurrently, UBS gets $5 BILLION from the U.S. taxpayers through AIG Bailout.

Did UBS, a SWISS bank, just get a $4.25 Billion U.S. taxpayer payment after helping people evade U.S. taxes???????

If the rule of law doesn't apply to bankers, should it apply to citizens????

As this information becomes more and more mainstream......how do you think taxpayers are going to feel as their homes get foreclosed by these same bankers and families thrown out on the streets????

Welcome to the Depression of 2009........if you thought 1929 was interesting.........you ain't seen nothing yet.

Get ready to start paying surcharges for your street lights as you pay off criminal bankers for helping people avoid taxes.

Pretty soon....if this behavior continues you shouldn't be surprised if social unrest develops in America.  Expect even further surcharges for protection.  As the unrest spreads, assets will likely collapse in value through deflation or hyerinflation.  American bankers and foreigners will be able to swoop in and buy your assets  for  pennies on the dollar as few Americans will have resources for much of  anything.

You can already buy a house for $1 in Michigan.  Land is worthless in parts of Florida.  Bakersfield CA is becoming a ghost town and many shopping centers are vacant.  This story is now repeating in more and more locations across America.

I know you don't want to believe it.....but these are simply the facts.

It really was pretty easy to predict.....when bankers infect a nation with tens of trillions of dollars of toxic debt, and there is only a few trillion in the bank......it is mathematically impossible to pay back the debt after the assets inevitably collapse in value and there is not enough real money in the system to service the debt.

Now...the primary people getting funding in America are bankers as millions of families are getting thrown out on the streets and food banks are running out of food.

As this blog is written...U6 unemployment, what CNBC calls "real unemployment," is about 16% nationally.  In a number of states like California it is above 20%..........where do you think unemployment will be at the end of the summer?

Now the mother of all ironies....bankers were betting on online betting sites in England how many protesters would get injured at the G20 meeting a week ago..........do you think they be preparing for similar bets in America.......??????

None of this is hard to foresee.......prepare......don't fear.

6 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On April 11, 2009 at 10:09 AM, SharpSEO (70.04) wrote:

Top o' the morning to you Alstry. Hadn't thought about UBS in that context, that is absolutely infuriating.

Report this comment
#2) On April 11, 2009 at 10:14 AM, jaketen2001 (75.17) wrote:

UBS' day in the sun is coming, I hope.  France and Germany are fed up with Swiss bankers, also, finally.  One thing (the only thing?) that Bush did right while in office was begin to close these banking schemes around the world.  Hopefully O'Bama continues.

Report this comment
#3) On April 11, 2009 at 10:26 AM, alstry (35.46) wrote:

It is not just UBS.....it Banks in general.

Let's look at it this way....

A syndicate of banks loan a billion dollars to some private equity firm to overpay for a commercial building in Boston....the bank sydicate get HUGE origination fees up front because no sane person would make such a loan.

At the time, the bank sydicate books the loan at enormous profits and exectutives take HUGE bonuses.

Because of its compensation structure....the private equity firm gets paid 20% of the purchase price UP FRONT from its pension fund clients on the buy and the private equtiy partners throw a lavish party congratulating themselves as they keep their money in cash.

A couple years later, the banks foreclose on the building because the rents can't service the ridiculous debt.  Wink Wink!!!!

At this point, the banks own the building, the private equity parters keep their 20%, the bank exectutives have pocketed their bonuses, and the pension funds and their retirees get the BIG hose.

Just to add insult to injury....the banks convince Geithner and Uncle Ben to give them a few hundred billion just to balance their books as American taxpayers get the big hot injection right up the backside again.

Again...this is really not very hard to see....pretty soon.....all taxpayer money will evaporate as taxpayers scramble to pay back a debt burden that is impossible to pay back.

Prepare....don't Fear.

Report this comment
#4) On April 11, 2009 at 10:43 AM, JeanDavid (78.54) wrote:

Bill Moyers has an interesting interview on this subject here:

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04032009/watch.html

It starts out, "For months now, revelations of the wholesale greed and blatant transgressions of Wall Street have reminded us that "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One." In fact, the man you're about to meet wrote a book with just that title. It was based upon his experience as a tough regulator during one of the darkest chapters in our financial history: the savings and loan scandal in the late 1980s."

Report this comment
#5) On April 11, 2009 at 11:20 AM, garyc27 (< 20) wrote:

12pm April 15, 2009 - Tea Parties across America may be the begining of social unrest http://www.teapartyday.com/

 

Report this comment
#6) On April 11, 2009 at 1:19 PM, kaskoosek (76.44) wrote:

Alst

 

Eventhough I disagree with you on some important points, I love your posts.

The current we are out of the woods posts are really irritating me.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement