DEER in the "Headlights"
The stock has pulled back 50% from $15+ to $9 and is now a very compelling buy..
Jan. 20th Guidance:
Deer Consumer Products, Inc. Announces 3 Year National Sales Agreement with a Leading Chinese Electronics Retailer, Provides 2010 Financial Guidance, Anticipates a Year of Record Earnings Growth- Affirms 2009 net income guidance of $11.5 million, an increase of approximately 238% from 2008 on estimated revenues of approximately $81 million, an 88% increase from 2008
- 2010 Revenue Guidance: between $140 million and $145 million from organic growth, an estimated revenue increase of between 73% and 79% from 2009
- Anticipates high margin, Chinese domestic market sales to increase more than 300% from 12% of total revenues in 2009 to approximately 40% of total revenues in 2010
- 2010 Net Income Guidance: between $22.5 and $23 million, an estimated increase in net income of between 95% and 100% from 2009
- Continues to Maintain Strong Balance Sheet: strong cash position and no long term debt
- Strong cash position to fund the current strategic growth plan
- Anticipates favorable market environment and growth momentum to continue in 2010 and beyond
- Insiders Interest Aligned with Shareholders: Insider shares locked up through July 2012, representing Deer's entire insider holdings and more than 48% of Deer's total current outstanding shares