Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (35.03)

DEPRESSION OFFICIAL!!!!

Recs

14

September 29, 2009 – Comments (7)

A DEPRESSION IS DEFINED AS A 10% DECLINE IN GDP....

State tax revenue in the second quarter plunged 17% from a year earlier as rising unemployment and falling consumption dragged down sales- and income-tax collections, according to Census figures released Tuesday.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125424963214850111.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLTopStories

Q3 preliminary numbers are MUCH worse based on recent releases.....

It is clear, with credit being cut off....our economy is shutting down and NOW IT IS CONFIRMED in 9.09.

Now that the banks are forced to advance payments to the FDIC...capital will be reduced further contraining banks ability to lend.  Couple that will tightening credit card standards and MASSIVE cuts from government and health care........

Now you know in 9.09 that the only thing holding our economy together is government spending $2 Trillion that doesn't exist.  Once we get cut off from this unsustainable deficit spending...the private sector will be forced to deal with 100,000,000 Americans currently receiving government assistance.....otherwise they will be knocking on our door begging for food and shelter.

Revenues can only shrink for so long.........before we have to figure out a way to deal with an evaporating economy.

7 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On September 29, 2009 at 6:09 PM, ChannelDunlap (< 20) wrote:

10.09 is SO CLOSE!  I can almost taste it.  The credibility destroying MOAFP is almost upon us!  Are you ready for 10.09?  Prepare to be RELAXIFIED by the RELAXIFIER who will introduce you to more RELAXIFICATION than you can imagine!

Report this comment
#2) On September 29, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Rebkong1 (< 20) wrote:

poor poor detractors...you guys choose to see that alstry is yes annoying and untimely but care NOT to see he is factual and helpful...while you wallow in glory for him being wrong in 9.09 you will be painfully sorrowful that his facts and predictions eventually come true...

Report this comment
#3) On September 29, 2009 at 6:49 PM, wvillegas007 (< 20) wrote:

Alstry, You are a True Patriot. Your are doing a great job keeping us informed about the true status of our economy. You definitely have discernment and bring to light what's being filtered by the mainstream media. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with the people. I admire you because it's not easy to speak against the so called experts. However speaking the truth will be easier as more and more people realize that we are being lied to.

Report this comment
#4) On September 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM, ReadEmAnWeep (81.12) wrote:

1 day left!

Report this comment
#5) On September 29, 2009 at 8:18 PM, alstry (35.03) wrote:

One day until the beginning.

MOAP signaled when you would KNOW.

Now you know.....soon you will FEEL.

Report this comment
#6) On September 29, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Starfirenv (< 20) wrote:

# 1- ChannelDunlap. Relaxifier sounds like a good play if all the fundamentals are in place and sound. Would it be prudent to anticipate concentric contraction and liquidity?

Report this comment
#7) On September 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM, TideGoesOut (71.18) wrote:

Conveniently, you ignored the OTHER HALF of the definiton of a depression...you must have a 10% decline in GDP *AND* a recession state lasting longer than three years.

Since you began your whole post with a flawed declaration, how about you restate your point with a little more accuracy and less hyperbole.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement