Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average As Of September 2011
Dogs of the Dow Jones by Dividend Yield – Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of the 10 best Dogs of the Dow. Such stocks have the lowest expected price to earnings ratio and highest dividend yield within the Dow Jones Index. In average, the 10 cheapest stocks of the Dow have a dividend yield of 4.25 percent and a forward price to earnings ratio of 10.84. The average price to book ratio amounts to 2.14 and price to sales ratio is 1.70. 40 percent of the stocks have a dividend yield of more than 4 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals:
Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average As Of September 2011...
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
T, VZ, MRK, PFE, DD, GE, INTC, JNJ, CVX, TRV
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average As Of August 2011
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of September 2011
· 13 Cheap Growth Stocks With High Yields
· S&P 500 Dividend Stocks With Cheap Valuation
· Dividend Yield Analysis Dow Jones And NASDAQ As Of August 2011