Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (35.21)

Egypt DISINTIGRATING and Japan COLLAPSING

Recs

15

May 22, 2011 – Comments (12)

This is something we predicted at Udder World post 5/11.

Egypt's population is over 80,000,000 and faces starvation.  It is amazing how quickly an Industrial System can collapse following a disruption.

ElBaradei: Egypt is disintegrating as tourism drops

Japan, although on a much stronger foundation, is facing serious headwinds.

Japan's Deepening Economic Slide

JUST LIKE ALSTRY HAS SAID ALL ALONG.....over and over again.....

It is not the end of the world, simply the end of the world as you knew it......as protests spreading in

ITALY, SPAIN, GREECE, GEORGIA, PAKISTAN, PORTUGAL........and even in the U.S.

After the Industrial Age collapses....it will set the stage for the rise of the SUSTAINABLE Digital Age

12 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 22, 2011 at 9:40 PM, alstry (35.21) wrote:

As global governments face increasing domestic pressures...expect them to become more desperate

Pakistan turns to China for military help...

PUTIN DECIDES TO RETAKE PRESIDENCY

Report this comment
#2) On May 22, 2011 at 9:58 PM, nshamapant (< 20) wrote:

I have a question. You seem to be very sure in your theory of the end of the industrial age and the birth and rise of the sustainable digital age as you say. I respect that and your opinions, but I was wondering what this means in an investing perspective. How would you use this in your investment philosophy?

Report this comment
#3) On May 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM, alstry (35.21) wrote:

Until you restore a rule of law back to the system...there is no such concept as investing.

Report this comment
#4) On May 22, 2011 at 10:26 PM, nshamapant (< 20) wrote:

well i dont know if you can say that, i mean thats what Fool is about right? thats how you for example got your CAPS score, and how I got mine....maybe i just don't understand your point?

Report this comment
#5) On May 22, 2011 at 10:34 PM, buffalonate (95.93) wrote:

He has no investing philosophy just doom and gloom and conspiracies.  He has been on here for years and has a score of 35.  That should tell you all you need to know about Alstry.

Report this comment
#6) On May 22, 2011 at 10:38 PM, alstry (35.21) wrote:

I was a top 10 player in caps.....but once we stopped marking to market....and started QE nonsense......investing was over.

This is not investing.....it is not even a casino....it is simply an the biggest ponzi scheme in human history....and once it is over, we can all start investing again.

Report this comment
#7) On May 22, 2011 at 10:41 PM, L0RDZ (84.09) wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeynzekBR_Q

 

sounds like sour grapes  AL.....

LOL

 

Report this comment
#8) On May 22, 2011 at 10:42 PM, L0RDZ (84.09) wrote:

top ten ??????   don't know about that...

 

I was top 100.... but than I got kicked out......  lol.....

 

 

Report this comment
#9) On May 22, 2011 at 10:57 PM, alstry (35.21) wrote:

No sour grapes...it was a couple years ago...if you are an investor...no big deal....

but what is going on now....

Japan, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Iceland, Greece...Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Tunisia, Syria, Yemen.....Georgia, Portugal.....

This is something the world has never seen before....the bankrupting of the entire globe......and something I predicted on 9/09

How this plays out is anyone's guess....hang on, it will be quite a ride.

Report this comment
#10) On May 22, 2011 at 11:02 PM, buffalonate (95.93) wrote:

Do you know why they got rid of mark to market?  They did it because the bond market had frozen up and no one was buying any bonds because they didn't know how to value them.  If they kept mark to market then everyone would have had to mark their bonds as worth zero reguardless of what their intrinsic value was.  Every large bank would have been bankrupt not because their balance sheet was beyond repair but because of an accounting technicality.  I just bought 100K in bank stocks on Friday.  You should buy into a bank short etf and we will see who does better in 2 years. 

Report this comment
#11) On May 22, 2011 at 11:02 PM, L0RDZ (84.09) wrote:

Well  in my  time....  I  doubled......  :)

 

hey if GM can emerge from bankruptcy  so can the world...

 

 

Report this comment
#12) On May 22, 2011 at 11:12 PM, alstry (35.21) wrote:

No doubt.....I have no doubt the world will emerge...but first we must get there first

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement