Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

portefeuille (99.59)

Ellipsis

Recs

7

January 13, 2010 – Comments (14)

I have mentioned CRME a few times (see this and the comment section of this post). If you have CRME shares you might want to consider selling some of those.



enlarge

14 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On January 13, 2010 at 12:32 PM, portefeuille (99.59) wrote:



enlarge

Report this comment
#2) On January 13, 2010 at 12:34 PM, portefeuille (99.59) wrote:

you might want to consider selling some of those.

some. It is still one of my favourite stocks.

Report this comment
#3) On January 13, 2010 at 1:07 PM, portefeuille (99.59) wrote:

update (see this post).



enlarge

 



enlarge

Report this comment
#4) On January 13, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Tastylunch (29.21) wrote:

selling seems a bit premature to me Porte, unless you are seeing something chnage in the underlying business or TA resistance. If you think it is undervalued enough to buy it I would hope you much expect greater returns than what it has so far since the downisde risk is so great.

Nice move today though!

Report this comment
#5) On January 14, 2010 at 7:02 AM, expatriot08 (28.67) wrote:

Is the recommendation based on the recent run up without news and not expecting news anytime soon?

 

Report this comment
#6) On January 14, 2010 at 7:27 AM, portefeuille (99.59) wrote:

I do not think there is "great downside risk". I just think it might be a good time to think about selling some shares if you have any.

Report this comment
#7) On January 14, 2010 at 11:44 AM, portefeuille (99.59) wrote:

--------------------

zzlangerhans (99.44) Submitted: 1/13/2010 9:46:52 PM

For someone who asked, I remain bullish on Cardiome and continue to hold 5000 shares bought about a year ago with a cost basis of 4. I continue to believe that vernakalant is an effective drug with a large potential market. I still do not understand the incredible slowness with which its development is proceeding. This is a drug that several cardiologists I know are aware of and have been waiting for for three years. However, data from the latest phase III trial is not expected until H1 2011. I will try and hold my investment until the share price hits 8 and I've made $20000, but I definitely won't allow myself to go back into the red. I've put a stop in at 5.

--------------------

(from here)

That is more or less what I should have written, I guess. I don't have any CRME shares, though. Still need to figure out what to sell to buy some ... 

Report this comment
#8) On January 14, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Tastylunch (29.21) wrote:

ah I see, thanks Porte

I never saw ZZ's reply to me (i'm the one who asked on his blog)

well I guess that makes sense. Phase II kicks are usually the bigger one in my experience than phase three.

6 bucks looks like it could be resistance, but I do like the chances of it filling the gap to 8 bucks which is my initial first sell target

Report this comment
#9) On January 14, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Tastylunch (29.21) wrote:

FWIW I went long CRME in RL around a cost basis of 4.40

it is kinda odd that it's moving now in the abscensce of news

Report this comment
#10) On January 14, 2010 at 4:31 PM, tdoodler (24.54) wrote:

Porte - What happened/where is the CIL?

Report this comment
#11) On January 21, 2010 at 11:57 AM, portefeuille (99.59) wrote:

update.



enlarge

Report this comment
#12) On January 21, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Tastylunch (29.21) wrote:

well you are right so far. Selling when you said would have been better than holding now.

Report this comment
#13) On January 21, 2010 at 12:23 PM, portefeuille (99.59) wrote:

not really. it is currently at $5.58.

Report this comment
#14) On January 21, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Tastylunch (29.21) wrote:

mmm you are right my bad

misread your chart

I read 5.40 as 5.90

blast that type is small,I should have clicked enlarge before commenting.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement