Enjoy Your Thanksgiving Day
As of time of writing many Americans across America are preparing the near final touches of a Thanksgiving dinner while a few other Americans are already setting camp or camped out days ago for Black Friday (especially the states close to Canada braving the cold), they are likely having turkey cold cuts with vegetables between bread and washing it down with cranberry juice for Thanksgiving dinner.
To get to the point Black Friday's held after American Thanksgiving marks the start of holiday (Christmas) season and is equivalent to Boxing Day's in Canada and Commonwealth of Nations held after December 25 on December 26 marks the end of the holiday (Christmas) season. Black Friday's and Boxing Day's purpose is for retailers to move inventory to try to get the books black (green) and purchase new inventory.
Finally, 9 mega retailers with projected long lineups for Black Friday:
• Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY)
• Sears Holdings Corporation
• Kohl's Corp.
• Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT)
• Toys Я Us or Toys"R"Us, Inc. is (Privately Held)
• K-Mart is sudsidiary of (Sears Holdings Corporation
• Target Corp. (NYSE:TGT)
• Circuit City Stores, Inc. is subsidiary of (Systemax Inc. (NYSE:SYX))
• hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG)
ENJOY YOUR THANKSGIVING DAY AND SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL.