Enjoyed family time and alot of kronenbourg 1664 blanc at wedding on 03/12/17
On March 12,2017 I attended a wedding ceremony at 5 pm and banquet after that at Home Page | John M.S. Lecky UBC Boathouse. The food service is from Ritz Catering.
I've attended plenty of weddings in British Columbia, Canada and have attended conventional Ceremonies held at church and not so conventional held at floating facility like UBC Boat House to Queen Elizabeth Park - Seasons Restaurant to Golf and Country Club. The Wedding cost range from close to expensive to budget like the one I recently attended which was all done from 5 pm to a little pass 9 pm. I enjoyed the buffet and the beverage list especially having alot of kronenbourg 1664 blanc beer.
In British Columbia its the most Liberal place on the planet to get married like for example ubc boathouse wedding (scroll around to view websites of weddings held there). The fees at Marriages - Province of British Columbia is inexpensive and is recognized in majority of other countries. Below are the other weddings I've blogged about during my posting years at Motley Fool Blogs.
• What I've learned in Vancouver from July 1, 2015 - July 5, 2015 July 06, 2015
• Will there be a return of 35mm and Polaroid cameras and films? March 02, 2015
• Is this the return of 35mm and Polaroid cameras? March 02, 2015
• A March 02, 2015
• A recreational golf course that diversify services to maximize capital! May 30, 2011
• Thoughts of political campaigning in the United States of America. May 16, 2011
• Why Is Tourism Such A Underrated Industry? June 20, 2010