Eric Sprott Interview
Here is another great Eric Sprott interview on KWN.
Eric Sprott is Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & Portfolio Manager of Sprott Asset Management - Eric has over 35 years of experience in the investment industry and manages roughly $5 billion. Eric has been stunningly accurate in his writings for over a decade, and is one of the highly respected industry professionals who was able to foresee the current crisis. He chronicled the dangers of excessive leverage as well as the bubbles the Fed was creating, while correctly forecasting the tragic collapse we are all enduring. Sprott Asset Management is one of the top firms in the world. The firm has become well known not only for its performance, but also for creating a gold and now silver trust.
It is no secret that I agree with Eric Sprott quite a lot. I have written several posts that feature Sprott's viewpoints
- SqueezePlay: Sit-Down with Eric Sprott - http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/squeezeplay-sit-down-with/396617
- Eric Sprott Interview on CNBC - http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=377859
- Eric Sprott Interview on King World News - http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=360939
- Is Sprott in the Market Trying to Buy 10 Tonnes of Gold? - http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=348703
- Five Questions About Gold The IMF Refuses To Answer - http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=384031
- IMF Is Now Rejecting Prospective Buyers For Its Gold Stash - http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=360779
---- LISTEN TO FULL INTERVIEW HERE