Facebook: TOP 10 reasons for Plunge! (fake)
Facebook: TOP 10 reasons for Plunge (fake)
10. The excessive mass distribution of "LIKE" buttons has cheapened them to near worthless now.
9. Facebook has renounced their citizenship in secret talks with Morgan Stanley which exploded a "War on Facebook" among private institutional investors.
8. General Motors, before they pulled out, was actually Facebook's only source of advertising revenue.
7. Mark Zuckerburg wanted to prevent seeing investors hit with a Capital Gains Tax Hike in 2013 by ensuring that the IPO had no capital gains.
6. When Facebook was priced at 38, Mark Zuckerburg thought he agreed that this was in YEN, not dollars.
5. The Winklevoss Twins were solely responsible for shorting the stock to $31 in the last 3 days....they're not done.
4. A Top Short Hedge Fund Manager discovered a cheat code allowing him to short Facebook without borrowing any shares.
3. Mark Zuckerburg left a beer bottle on the keyboard sell button sometime during the IPO party, and it is still there.
2. The FACEBOOK sell-off equals the amount of money Mark plans on spending on his Honeymoon.
1. The share price is just dropping to reach parity with Mark Zuckerburg's age.
Ba Doom Crash! :-)