Fake News: Apple iradio details leaked...
First it's Bloomberg....Then the IRS....leaking private information....Now in a strange turn of events, Apple computer company's secret details on their iRadio service has been leaked....And since WXYB and an S doesn't care about getting sued....here are those details!
1) Music stations will charge listeners .99 cents a song, commercial free.
2) You can apply your APPLE dividends for more listening minutes.
3) Will not be compatible with a Desktop PC running Windows 8.....but then without a start button, nothing is.
4) Will not be compatible with an Amazon Kindle Fire. iRadio software is in fact designed to overheat an Amazon Kindle Fire, effectively reducing it to ash.
-- It is rumored you can hear the CEO's name while this happening, "Tim Cook...Tim Cook....Tim Cook."
5) In the spirit of the iPad mini introducing smaller sized iPads, iRadio will introduce smaller sized disc jockeys.
6) If you tether your iPod, iPad, iPhone, iMac, iRobot, iCloud and iTunes to the iRadio, you will hear Steve Jobs belting out Beatles tunes.
7) American Idol will be the first non-music related channel to debut on the iRadio.
Shares of Sirius XM and Pandora sky rocket up 100% off this news.
This concludes our FAKE NEWS report on Apple's upcoming iRadio service.
Thanks again for tuning into WXYB and an S news station. America's favorite FAKE news on Motley Fool.