Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

Varchild2008 (85.88)

Fed Policy Burns Down the Middle East

Recs

4

January 30, 2011 – Comments (9)

http://biggovernment.com/cstreet/2011/01/30/fed-policy-burns-down-the-middle-east-whos-next/

Remember my call for Ben Bernanke to be fired!?!?    I've wanted him FIRED for several years now.
Read the above article for your reading pleasure on how FOOD Price Inflation is contributing to Middle East strife and chaos.

It's a good read regardless of your political leanings.  The article just happens to be my Breitbart's website "Big Government" so take that into consideration if you are a left leaner.

Yet the bumbling blowhard is going on the National Stage to talk to us about the wondrous virtues of Quantitative Easing and how QE2 is doing its job and everyone should be happy for Benny The B and his lame brained economic policy he put into place.....with of course President Obama pushing Benny The B to do QE2.

At a time in which our economy would greatly benefit with widespread DEFLATION, our financial expert is skyrocketing prices on food, metals, plastics (see (DPS) for an article on the rising costs of Plastic), Glass (see www.clickondetroit.com for an article on microbreweries abandoning glass bottles for small metal cans)...

Let's face it.... There is just a gigantic amount of materials, food, etc. out there whose prices are inflating beyond anyone's control....  Causing mass strife in the world....and starvation....And death...

Deflation is the solution and Benny and Obama want to do the opposite.

9 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On January 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM, topsecret10 (< 20) wrote:

  Yep...  my article "Sounding the Alarm" basically talks about the same EXACT thing...  :)  TS

Report this comment
#2) On January 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Varchild2008 (85.88) wrote:

Nice!  I never supported QE2 because with inflation also comes devaluing of the U.S. dollar.

The GOAL of QE2 was to jump start consumer spending....

Not by making the Cost of Living lower....QE2 skyrockets the overall cost of living...

But by making Wall Street investors like me happy that my stock prices are going higher cause Banks are investing the
QE2 cash.

Deflation benefits everyone versus inflation benefiting those with personal stock / mutual fund accounts.

Supply and Demand is what puts a bottom in a Deflationary environment where prices are so low they now have to go higher (because consumer spending skyrockets so much that supplies and inventory are depleting faster than manufacturing plants can keep up).

I guarantee we would be talking about 8.4% unemployment rate today if we had a Strong Dollar, Deflation policy.

Report this comment
#3) On January 31, 2011 at 8:37 AM, valuemoney (99.99) wrote:

If our dollar goes down wouldn't Egypt's dollar go up? Thus the price of food would stay the same for Egypt but we pay more dollars for food and they accutally pay the same? Hasn't Japan had deflation problems? How has that helped them over the last 15 years? And I think their rates are near 0 and they have been for a long long time. Japans highs in the market were clear back in the 1980s. I don't know just asking.

Report this comment
#4) On January 31, 2011 at 8:49 AM, valuemoney (99.99) wrote:

And I think if money was harder to get... especially in this last financial crisis. I would think Ford would have, with out a doubt, filed for bankruptcy. Then more jobs would have been lost. Then the people that lost those jobs couldn't get money so the wouldn"t be able to buy as many goods from company X thus them cutting back their workers. This would be a castcading effect. Then u would see your deflation. But unemployment would be more like 20 to 30 percent NOT 8 or 9 to 10 like it is now. And nobody would want to borrow money because rates are to high and money is to hard to get. Would that be good? I don't see how. You would have less money too because your investment in FORD would be 0.

 

Report this comment
#5) On January 31, 2011 at 8:59 AM, valuemoney (99.99) wrote:

Egypt and many other counties in the middle east have problems because their governments are not as good as ours. They could only wish they have policies like ours. So instead of bashing our governments actions. Maybe you should post a blog on how GOOD our government is doing and how lucky Americans are. Demacrates and Replublics both do a good job. They are U.S. citizen that want to make our standard of living better and with both their views. PUSH and PULL.

Report this comment
#6) On January 31, 2011 at 9:07 AM, valuemoney (99.99) wrote:

It is alway best when we have gridlock in Washington. All Dem. is bad and all Rep. is bad. That way we work together and compromise. And only laws that both want passes. A happy middle! :)

Report this comment
#7) On January 31, 2011 at 9:19 AM, valuemoney (99.99) wrote:

Middle East policy burns down Middle East not Fed Policy.

Report this comment
#8) On January 31, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Varchild2008 (85.88) wrote:

There's no such thing as a happy middle!

And you are wrong... Our Dollar has gone down significantly, 20%+ over the last 10 years while EGYPT food prices have skyrocketed.

Report this comment
#9) On February 02, 2011 at 10:06 PM, valuemoney (99.99) wrote:

I do agree with you on the quantitive easing. It is a bad move on the part of the fed. It will not help any at this point. Let supply and demand run its course. Our economy will get better. This easing just underminds the U.S. dollar. We do need a strong dollar and we get that by our government spending WAY less. SOMEONE needs to tell this to Demacrates and Republicans. Well they know, they just don't do it.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement