FoxForce5Contest (Forward looking Statements)
Hello, some of you may know that I started a contest-
All rules can be found in the above link.
To see your results so far click on- FoxForce5contest
note-I made all 31 contestants favorites, BECAUSE WERE ALL WINNERS, YAY!!!
(blurrrgh,cough,cough...mm.... excuse me, just kind of threw up in my mouth for a second there.)
The reality of the situation is there will be only one winner based on stock gain. Just for hits and shins I'll calculate how much a grand invested turns into but that's just cause I'm a geek like that.
15 of the 31 participants are in the green based on stock gain, I'm hoping that improves and we gain all-star status (already have the avatar picked out:)
1. Bravobevo at +61.67 with Coldwater Creek. (lipstick was applied with a 1:4 reverse and some analyst named Piper prognosticating profit proliferously, proceed at own peril)
Many of you are probably wondering how Bravo finds these pennystocks that proceed to pull down massive gains. Simple answer- He's Bravo freakin' Bevo and your not ;)
2. Thecherryz +12.65 with TrueReligion Apparel (nice jump, the company basically put itself up for sale, let's hope for a bidding war)
3. Momentum21 +12.55 with PDLI. Holy Cow! would you take a look at that chart, MoMo's gonna' have to splain' this one since I suck at biotech. (there is a $20.8M deal with Axoge floating out there)
4.TMFUltralong +9.40 with Chimera (13.5%) yield, (4.75) pe, 13.40M shares short. This might jump to the top spot at some point.
5. Rd80 +7.57 with SAN. (8.6%) yield. Will fluctuate with the daily soap opera that is known as the Eurozone. Still a nice pick.
27. Starfirenv -4.64% with LODE, (ok,I'll admit that I instigated this pick since I own it and bug him about it as he lives fairly close.) Start up miner, might finally be getting the permits.
28. 4melody -6.30 with MSFT. Can't really go wrong with Mr. Softy, somewhat range-bound $20-$40 past 4 years that I've followed.
29. iamlard -6.80% with CTEL Telecom from Hong Kong (what could go wrong...?)
30. proteinhunter3pqc -7.21 with NOK (sorry no comment since I did'nt get around to looking at this, maybe PH3pqc will enlighten.)
31. Melachasm -8.81% with KBH. Would'nt be a contest without a homebuilder thrown in.
Thanks to all participants, gotta admit it's kind of nice being in a contest that's not sporting the whirlygig hat.
For any of you that also frequent the boards make sure to check out blesto's weekly updates here-Randomness ;-)