Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

KamranatUCLA (29.11)

FREE MADOFF!!

Recs

4

October 26, 2009 – Comments (18) | RELATED TICKERS: ACI , BIOL , GTE

I don't care if stocks go up or down. I don't give a damn about forclosures. I can't care less who runs this country, how corrput our politicans are, or how Obama's family photo looks like.

I really don't give a crap.

What I do give a crap about is our damn freedoms that are shrinking and shrinking everyday and is changing our country to an ordinary country.

Why is Madoff in jail for financial fraud? He didn't kill anyone. He didn't out a gun on people's head to demand their money. He didn't even force anyone with his actions to give him money. People gave him money because they were greedy and fooled themselves that he is a miracle worker. Screw them, free this man.

Why do I care? Because I was born in Iran and grew up in Germany. I loved this country until stupid f*%&^Head Bush came up with patriot act. I liked bush  before because he was comedy but Patriot acts really messed up everything.

I was proud to be part of American experiment. I have a sticker on my car that says: Live free or Die. I mean what has become of this free country.

I am sick and tired of stupid soccer moms that prefer security over freedom! Hey idiot, if you like security more than freedom go to Europe, or even better go to Hitler concentration camps. It's really safe there and no one will bomb you.

So why do I get so pissed when a Person is in jail for financial fraud? Because we are moving in the wrong direction. What's next? Chopping up a person hand because he stole a candy (like Saudi Arabia), or should we jail people for declaring Bankruptcy (like Dubai).

Free this man. He is a symbol. He is more of a symbol is Statue or liberty, and you have put him in jail for life???!!!

SINCE WHEN DO WE PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR L  I  F  E...WHEN THEY COMMIT FINANCIAL FRAUD??? 

This is agaisnt capitalsm and against everything out founding fathers stood for. And I am really affraid of this direction:

SO why don't we jail Bankers? Why don't we jail corrupt politician for life? Why didn't we jail Clinton for molesting his intern? There are millions of people who deserve to be in jail for life and yet we are picking on someone who really has done nothing but FINANCIAL FRAUD.

Why is Kobe Briant out playing basketball and making millions while everyone knows that he raped a girl in his hotel room??

Maybe we should get Kobe's attorny for Mr. Madoff.

This country has become a sad joke. Free Madof now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On October 26, 2009 at 5:58 PM, blake303 (29.24) wrote:

Why is Madoff in jail for financial fraud?

For financial fraud

Report this comment
#2) On October 26, 2009 at 6:07 PM, KamranatUCLA (29.11) wrote:

yeah, but why for life?

Report this comment
#3) On October 26, 2009 at 6:27 PM, blake303 (29.24) wrote:

He plead GUILTY and did not appeal his sentence

Report this comment
#4) On October 26, 2009 at 6:30 PM, ocsurf (< 20) wrote:

Thanks for making me laugh. This incoherent rant is priceless. If your goal was sounding like an uneducated 12 year old, you succeeded.

 

 

Report this comment
#5) On October 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM, KamranatUCLA (29.11) wrote:

Really? OK. I think he should appeal his sentence because the penalty doesn't match the crime  +

Maybe he is told to stay in Jail because he could blow the whistle on many bankers and investment bankers who are now part of our government.

The American public should do anything in its power (if any power is even left with us) to free this man. I am convinced he could put a light on our financial stability and help us with transparency.

The bail out was too secrative and we didn't need TARP. Madoff was the chairman of NASDAQ for crying-out-loud!!!

I don't see any reason why he should be in prison. It's not beneficial to anyone!!! But he could put some light in what is going on right now.

Report this comment
#6) On October 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM, jstegma (29.19) wrote:

You are not an American.  You're just some Iranian that likes to tell Americans how to run their country.  You think Bernie Madoff is more of a symbol that the Statue of Liberty.  You don't seem to understand that the charges against Kobe were dropped because his accuser was a lying slut.  You tell soccer Moms they should be put in a concentration camp because you don't like the Patriot Act.  Well, guess what?  You aren't supposed to like the Patriot Act.  It was wasn't passed to pleast terrorists or Iranians.  So my suggestion is that you go back to your own country and suggest to the leaders that they erect a statue of Bernie Madoff the same size as our Statue of Liberty.

By the way, when does your visa expire?

 

 

 

Report this comment
#7) On October 26, 2009 at 6:40 PM, ocsurf (< 20) wrote:

jstegma funniest sh*t I've read all day!

Report this comment
#8) On October 26, 2009 at 7:00 PM, ivjf212 (< 20) wrote:

I agree with OCSURF and jstegma. Kamranat UCLA, you obviously are some idiot who doesnt know whats going on and know nothing about this country. Madoff should be charged with man slaughter. Because of him a french Hedge fund manager who had $1 billion in Maddof, commited suicide. 1000s of people trusted him with their money and lost it all. People lost their money that they had saved for 40 years. Yes it was a little fishy how amazing the profits that he said he had, but it was a legitimate business and he lied. You would not be saying this if you or a family member had money in him. You are an idiot and a self centered person. Oh yeah, don't be proud for being an American if most people in America heard you say this you would have no friends at all. loser.

Report this comment
#9) On October 26, 2009 at 7:02 PM, QualityPicks (63.56) wrote:

SO why don't we jail Bankers? Why don't we jail corrupt politician for life?

We should ;)

Report this comment
#10) On October 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM, KamranatUCLA (29.11) wrote:

jsteg MAaa.

I didn't know so many damn soccermoms are on this investment website. Maybe you should go and take care of your kids instead of wasting your time on this site. No wonder our kids have huge drug problem and so on, because dumb cows like you call yourself moms but you are nothing anything but a freeloader on our society.

If anyone you should leave this country. The license plate on South Carolina or other state (not sure right now because i am in rage about the damn soccer mom cows) says: Live free or die!!! Are you saying that is not true??!!

Like what is the whole point of your post??!! If you read my post and reply to it atleast have some valid point. You are just a dumb cow who has no idea about freedom and libertry.

Because of people like you America is becoming a communist country. We are putting the smartest and bravest mind of our country behind bars because some stupid single mom or soccer mom thinks she is entitled to 50% return on her investment every year for 40 years.

You dumb cow, you have no place to be here. If security is #1 on your list move to Germany...u idiot. This is the land of the free, if you can't handel it LEAVE.

LIVE FREE OR DIE> FREE MADOFF NOW!!!!

Report this comment
#11) On October 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM, KamranatUCLA (29.11) wrote:

ivj

I do feel bad for the French person who commited suicide, but it was a suicide and MAdoff didn't kill him with a gun.

If we had to send people in jail because they were the cause of suicide we should send half of the American population who are racists to jails because 1 out of 7 Latina teenager commits suicde in this country because of racism.

We are putting the bravest and smartest people in jail because a soccer mom like you thinks she is entitled to 50% retun on her investment for 40 years! And when that doesn't happen she thinks the person has to go to jail.

Madoff has a brilliant mind and a reason he is in jail right now is because he could blow the whistle on many investment bankers who are now part of our corrupt government.

This is the first time in the history of the U.S. that we are sending a man in jail for life for finacial fraud. This is like spitting on the face of American justice system...all because of the damn soccer moms.

Report this comment
#12) On October 26, 2009 at 8:21 PM, ChrisGraley (29.76) wrote:

I think we should outlaw hard tacos.

You take 1 bite and the things fall apart on you.

Then you are still hungry and have an expensive cleaning bill.

Why do hard tacos exist when soft tacos are so much better?

It is a conspiracy between the government, Taco Bell, and the Iranian/German cab drivers that are in control of all clothing businesses!

They attack soccer moms because they are good at cleaning clothing! They would rather that you buy new clothes!

They troll financial websites trying to get you to make your own soap. If they put the soap companies out of business, then no one can clean their own clothing!

You have the power to stop them!

Vote yes on issue # 27 at your local polling place this November.

 

 

 

Report this comment
#13) On October 26, 2009 at 8:21 PM, booyahh (< 20) wrote:

We should send Madoff to Iran. He can advise Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah.

Then, when we bomb Iran we can get rid of all of them at once. Oh sorry, I meant when Israel bombs Iran.

Aw man, dammit, I forgot, that genius Madoff is a Jew. Or as they say in Iran, a Zionist pig. So Iran won't take his incredibly brilliant advice. 

How tragic.

Report this comment
#14) On October 26, 2009 at 8:23 PM, KamranatUCLA (29.11) wrote:

Chris

hahahahaha  atleast you have a sense of humor.

That was funny.

Report this comment
#15) On October 26, 2009 at 8:37 PM, CAPTAINWACK (< 20) wrote:

What a shame, Bernie's buddy was found at the bottom of the pool. Stupid shit didn't know he couldn't breathe underwater. That will teach him.

Report this comment
#16) On October 26, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Starfirenv (< 20) wrote:

He was actually driven to suicide by MCSM (Mad Cow Soccer Mom) intollerance. It's very common but rarely talked about.

Report this comment
#17) On October 26, 2009 at 9:21 PM, KamranatUCLA (29.11) wrote:

jst

I am a U.S. Citizen, so technically this is my country too. But hey...I gladly leave if you give me back all the taxes I paid in this country when I had my business which employed 15 rednecks (about $280,000) and you pay me back the money my father sent me which I lost in that business in this country (about $ 360,000)and if you pay me back the $40,000 that I spent on a worthless bachelors degree from UCLA.

So yeah..pay me the $680,000 and I am more than glad to leave this country....MORE THAN GLAD!!!!

I am not even asking for the 20 years of my youth and energy that I spent in this country....that's priceless and no one can pay me back for that...but yeah im OK with the $680,000.

If you can't pay, STFU and keep your opinions for yourself biiiiiiiaaaa sh

Report this comment
#18) On October 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM, jstegma (29.19) wrote:

Kam -

You are the one who doesn't need to be on the site spouting garbage.  Who wants to hear how to run a failed business from some stinky terrorist who can't even get a job?  It seems to me you love Iran so much you ought to go back there and live in peace and prosperity and BO.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement