Geeknet (GKNT) Longtime/Largest Shareholder Marlin Sams* Initiates First Sell Orders After multi-year accumulation. New Hedge-Fund TCS Capital Management In.
Geeknet GKNT Longtime/Largest Shareholder (*Gladwyne, Marlin Sams, Genpar, et al) Dumps 30,000 shares 2/25/2011 - 3/1/2011 NY Hedge Fund TCS Capital Management in. Files 13G re:TCS Global Equity Master Fund, L.P., Cayman Islands, Acquires 353,400 shares, 5.6%.
1. (February 19, 2010) Geeknet (GKNT) Q4 Ending December 31, 2010. ThinkGeek Blows Away Expectations. ThinkGeek and Media, Now Two Separate Companies, Pending Spinoff of Media Division?
2. (January 20, 2011) [Update6] Geeknet Disrupt - Three Years ago a 13D Hedge Fund Put Pressure On the Geeknet (GKNT) Board Demanding to Unlock Value. Did GKNT Create Non-Insider shareholder value? Hint: No.
3. (January 16, 2011) "Gee Whiz Beav, I'm feeling really swell about 2011". "That's great Wally, here's a $2 million bonus!". GKNT Shares Tumble as Non-insider Shareholders Have Many Questions.
4. (January 02, 2011) BREAKING NEWS...Geeknet (GKNT) Spins Off Geek.com to...Ziff Davis?...Story Developing...
5. (September 17, 2010) [Update1] A Ten-bagger Predictive Model? or Geeknet (GKNT) Files SEC Form 8-K...KPMG in...Stonefield Josephson out. Geeknet off diapers...into big boy pants. Kenneth Langone is Kicking A$$ and Taking Names
6. (August 19, 2010) [Update2] What is Langone's Endgame? Kenneth Langone Delivers on Promise* of Geeknet (GKNT) SourceForge Layoffs...R&D Spending Down 36.8%.
7. (August 11, 2010) [Update1] Two Langone 'Partners' and Geeknet (GKNT) Directors Resign. GKNT Receives Notice of Delisting...Shareholder(s) Allege Gross Negligence, Undue Influence, Conspiracy to Defraud, SEC Rule 10b-5 Violation(s)...Urge SEC Investigation. Story Developing.
8. (July 21, 2010) Geeknet (LNUX) Hedge Fund 13D Controlling Director Suzanne Present Abruptly Resigns, Replaced by 13D Hedge Fund Partner
9 . (July 10, 2010) [Update2] Geeknet (LNUX) Elects Kenneth G. Langone Chairman of the Board, Former WWE insiders now control 50% of LNUX Board and are largest controlling shareholders. Full Disclosure and EMH...Story Developing.
10. (May 14, 2010) Geeknet (LNUX): Money Never Sleeps