Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

topsecret10 (< 20)

Gerald Celente predicts economic armageddon by 2012

Recs

3

February 19, 2010 – Comments (7)

If Nostradamus were alive today, he'd have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente. — New York Post

When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente. — CNN Headline News

A network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties. —The Economist

Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the zeitgeist right.— USA Today


There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about.
— CNBC

Those who take their predictions seriously ... consider the Trends Research Institute. — The Wall Street Journal
                                      http://www.personalliberty.com/feature-video/gerald-celente-predicts-economic-armageddon-by-2012/

7 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On February 19, 2010 at 11:37 AM, topsecret10 (< 20) wrote:

 The Trends Research Institute........   http://www.trendsresearch.com/

Report this comment
#2) On February 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM, minduza (< 20) wrote:

come one he hits one trend and then misses ten trends

Report this comment
#3) On February 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM, jddubya (< 20) wrote:

"Gerald Celente predicts economic armageddon by 2012"

Is there a direct link to support this title?  I went to the website and I must be having a dense moment because I can't seem to find his prediction of economic armageddon by 2012.

Report this comment
#4) On February 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM, blake303 (29.33) wrote:

If CNBC thinks he is the best, it must be true.

Report this comment
#5) On February 22, 2010 at 11:10 PM, topsecret10 (< 20) wrote:

#3) On February 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM, jddubya (84.59) wrote:"Gerald Celente predicts economic armageddon by 2012"Is there a direct link to support this title?  I went to the website and I must be having a dense moment because I can't seem to find his prediction of economic armageddon by 2012.       Link Is broken will re-post the link...........    ts

Report this comment
#6) On February 22, 2010 at 11:12 PM, topsecret10 (< 20) wrote:

http://vodpod.com/watch/1455085-gerald-celente-predicts-economic-armageddon-by-2012          Try this one......    TS

Report this comment
#7) On February 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM, topsecret10 (< 20) wrote:

#4) On February 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM, blake303 (32.38) wrote:If CNBC thinks he is the best, it must be true.   I like sarcasm... LOL ....    How about  The Wall Street Journal  ?   Oh wait, their Idiots, I almost forgot.....     LOL

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement