Have I Broken Copyright laws?
1 Comments – Post Your Own#1) On February 17, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Mega (99.88) wrote:
Publishing thousands of words of other people's copyrighted material is illegal. I reported your post to TMF for copyright violation.
U.S. Copyright Office - Copyright Law: Chapter 1
107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
§ 107 . Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use40
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
INVESTING STRATEGIES: Introduction and Beginners to Margin Trading.
INVESTING STRATEGIES: Introduction and Beginners to Day Trading.
INVESTOPEDIA - Stock Basics: