Have these 5 FALLEN ANGELS Bottomed?
52-week Lows for battered corporations:
NOTE: I do not own any shares of these companys.... These are merely speculative companys with share prices in the absolute toilet compared to their 52-week highs.
1) CAG) $13.52 16.63 (Food Processing) 19 cents qtly dividend
2) BA) $36.17 40.96 (Defense) 42 cents qtly dividend
3) IGT) $7.03 12.45 (Game Technology) 14.5 cents qtly dividend
4) MMC) $20.96 $21.31 (Insurance) 20 cents qtly dividend
5) X) $20.71 $32.29 (Steel) 30 cents qtly dividend
The THEME with these 5 stocks is that they all pay a nice dividend quarterly.
If you were psychic and you knew that all 5 companys have hit their bottom and the worst case scenario is their share prices trade sideways.... Then this is a no brainer Diversified Portfolio.
I could probably assemble several 5 stock dividend portfolios that seem to have life when a short while ago they didn't. This is a great research opportunity for newbies to take a good look at the November DOW bottom at 7500 to seek out companys that seem to be recovering from their bottom.
Of these 5 companys which one do you think has the best chance to achieve a brand new low price?