High Yields From The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
Here is a current sheet of stocks from the Standard & Poor's 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index that have the highest dividend yields. The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats index measures the performance of large cap, blue chip companies within the S&P 500 that have followed a policy of increasing dividends every year for at least 25 consecutive years. The sheet contains 42 stocks with an average dividend yield of 2.05 percent.
Stocks with high dividend yields seem to be attractive if the dividends are sustainable. Dividends are main wealth contributors and deliver nearly one third of the annual long-term return. The list is only an indicator for investors and should not used as single information tool.
Table of high yields from the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index...
Related stock ticker symbols:
CTL, PBI, CINF, ED, LEG, KMB, ABT, JNJ, CTAS, CLX, MCD, VFC, PG, PEP, BMS, ADP, KO, PPG, CB, MHP, EMR, MMM, MKC, APD, XOM, WMT, SWK, AFL, BF.B, DOV, BDX, ADM, HRL, SHW, LOW, WAG, TGT, GWW, FDO, ECL, SIAL, BCR
· Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth January 2011
· 7 Dividend Champions - Part X
· 20 Safe Harbor Stocks With Best Yields
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of January 2011
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of December 2010
· High Yields From The S&P 500 As Of December 2010