Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (36.49)

How Can A Moral Person Invest In Wall Street?

Recs

13

October 14, 2011 – Comments (18)

Now that more is being revealed confirming Alstry's and Alstrynomics persepctive for the past three years.....

...how can a moral person invest with bankers that screw fellow citizens and that supposedly moral person knows are corrupt?

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/specialreport/2011/10/14/web-site-notes-global-plans-for-occupy-movement/

18 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On October 14, 2011 at 2:12 PM, L0RDZ (78.84) wrote:

Wallstreet funds the  democrats... 

big oil the republicans...

The problem is not with the  wall  or  street   wall street..

the problem is with our defunct government...  enabling all this..

morality ?? really..

so what is a person to do with their  money ?? bury it ??

burn it ?

beg for cheap money ?

aren't the computers really  the ones in charge ?  so what do we do ? punish the computers...  cut off fingers from the programmers ?

I know  why don't we just say catch phrases like

Don't  fear

Prepare

prepare for what ?

 

Report this comment
#2) On October 14, 2011 at 2:18 PM, alstry (36.49) wrote:

If Jesus was really Satan....would you call him Lord.......would you say, what should I do......be a Jew or Agnostic or Athiest?

You call yourself Lord because you believe......

If you didn't believe, you would not be Lord.

Saying that you have no alternative is no substitute for morality

Report this comment
#3) On October 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM, alstry (36.49) wrote:

It is amazing how the Lord's name is used these days....

 

Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 100 combat-equipped U.S. troops to central Africa to help hunt down the leaders of a rebel force known as the Lord's Resistance Army.

Report this comment
#4) On October 14, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Teacherman1 (29.02) wrote:

A minor point, but Lord is a title: it is not a name.

The name of my own Lord and Savior is Jesus, the Christ.

For some, perhaps it is Satan, whether they know it or not ; and that is tragic for them

You are correct in what you mean however, that the title is abused far too often.

I never thought that LORDZ was trying to come across as the Lord. I thought it was some character in some computer game.

Almost don't want to say this, but I have been enjoying reading more of your more recent posts.

Have a great day.

Report this comment
#5) On October 14, 2011 at 3:27 PM, alstry (36.49) wrote:

I actually changed, in part, because of your comment......

and unfortunately for both of us, the times are more reflecting my perspective and I think you are beginning to see this.

Morality is not fungible....

In the end, you will learn, that as an analyst of companies in a system based on the rule of law, there is no one on CAPs that comes anywhere close to me.....

but I have never favored simply being a pusher of financial crack which has what Wall Street, and our current declining Industrial economy has morphed into....

let's leave the selling of BS up to the Gardner Bros the current mainstream Wall Street crowd.

Report this comment
#6) On October 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM, L0RDZ (78.84) wrote:

Wow is that your best ?

very disapointing.

I hope teacherman isn't teaching our youth anything if he's gonna fall for Alstry's bs...

 

Report this comment
#7) On October 14, 2011 at 6:13 PM, truthisntstupid (93.59) wrote:

For cryin' out loud

Why do you people REC this nonsense????????

Report this comment
#8) On October 14, 2011 at 6:27 PM, L0RDZ (78.84) wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/v/XXieR34Gy3I?fs=1"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">http://www.youtube.com/v/XXieR34Gy3I?fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="334">
http://www.lyricsty.com">Lyrics | http://www.lyricsty.com/theory-of-a-deadman-lyrics.html">Theory Of A Deadman lyrics - http://www.lyricsty.com/theory-of-a-deadman-bitch-came-back-lyrics.html">Bitch Came Back lyrics

Report this comment
#9) On October 14, 2011 at 6:36 PM, TheDumbMoney (54.38) wrote:

truth, I love you. 

That is all. 

Have a nice weekend.

Report this comment
#10) On October 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM, truthisntstupid (93.59) wrote:

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/the-evolution-of-a-dividend/650478

Report this comment
#11) On October 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM, truthisntstupid (93.59) wrote:

That's how.

Report this comment
#12) On October 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM, truthisntstupid (93.59) wrote:

Backatcha, DTAF!

Report this comment
#13) On October 14, 2011 at 6:55 PM, alstry (36.49) wrote:

Notice how no one attacks the logic of the argument....

Watch the protests grow virally and internationally....just like Alstry predicted.

Report this comment
#14) On October 14, 2011 at 7:39 PM, HarryCaraysGhost (99.64) wrote:

Truth you made my day :)

And I love dividends.

Report this comment
#15) On October 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Frankydontfailme (27.80) wrote:

Alstry, how exactly does investing my money in wall street screw my neighbor?

Is it because the money that skims off into banks should instead be going to my local baker or construction worker? Is it because I'm voting with my money for corruption?

How would I (as an individual), help out my neighbor by screwing myself financially? As a group, if all stopped, then you might be onto something. Realistically, wall street isn't the problem. It's the government and our way of life. We need to adjust our expectations, turn off the televisions, and treat each other better. Wall street is just a conduit of greed, not the source of it.

Anyway, I felt the need to respond to you because, as you noted, the logic of your argument was intact. 

Report this comment
#16) On October 14, 2011 at 11:28 PM, alstry (36.49) wrote:

As a group, if all stopped, then you might be onto something.

Bingo!!!!  That's It!!!!

Because as invidividuals acting severally, we will all fail.....it is the same in war or other systemic issue.

Thanks for your response.

Report this comment
#17) On October 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM, oshiri (< 20) wrote:


     F O L L O W      T H E      M O N E Y ! ! ! 


 

Report this comment
#18) On October 18, 2011 at 1:03 AM, Risky88 (88.39) wrote:

Me being the little guy

with not that much to invest in the first place compared to goldman sachs or jpmorgan etc. I dont even count as a needle in a hay stack. If I dont do it I pretty much am not gaining anything

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement