Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

How funny this (conspiracy) is...???

Recs

5

March 31, 2014 – Comments (5)

I find it strangely unusual that stockenigma's post "EXtremely Dissatisfied with TMF" is not on the "Most Recommended Posts" list even though it has 5 recs (and only 5 hours old) while on the list there are 4 posts with 2 recs or less.

I don't think there is some kind of a conspiracy going on here (I don't think TMF programmers created a command "IF a post is 'unfriendly' toward TMF, THEN disqualify from making the Most Recommended list), just think it's super funny.

Fool on (as our TMF friends would say). :)

 

p.s.

Let's see if this post "sticks". I wouldn't be surprised if it gets eaten by the famous TMF goat... 

5 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On March 31, 2014 at 6:07 PM, dragonLZ (99.33) wrote:

Wow, this is crazy. I had to rewrite (not really, I copy-and-pasted my "old" post) because after the first 3-4 tries to post this post, I was getting the "ERROR" message (with "Oops, these things happen" explanation).

I then deleted the link to stockenigma's thinking that post is really marked in TMF's books as a "highly expolsive - do not touch" post, but that wasn't it.

Only when I deleted the tickers TMF, IS, BEST, I was able to finally get this to post.

Once again, I know this is all just a coincidence, but I really had to laugh when I started getting the ERROR message  - it just felt a little too much like someone was watching me.

I don't know about you, but all of this is too creepy for me so I'm done for the day.

See ya. 

Report this comment
#2) On March 31, 2014 at 6:29 PM, TSIF (99.96) wrote:

dragonLZ, there is much frustration with CAPS, but the "EXtremely Dissatisfied with TMF" has NOTHING to do with any of the general dissatisfaction running around the board, other than maybe the response he felt he received from MF.  I can't speak to that, but not being on both sides of the conversation, I can't rate it. I do know that most tech support and first reply answer from "marketing" on a technical issue that is really a non-issue.

Blaming MF because Windows XP does not work properly anymore when Microsoft stopped supporting it a year ago is NOT an issue I would rec.

I think this one, customer service, issue, etc, is entirely too muddy to jump in with a rec because it is anti-MF.

So while I'm very frustrated with MF as well, and openly say so, this would not be an example I would support.

Sorry you got Creeped out though..that type of problem would resinate with me....  maybe you should upgrade from XP.  :)

Good to "see you on here" no matter what the reason.....

TSIF 

 

 

Report this comment
#3) On March 31, 2014 at 6:33 PM, TSIF (99.96) wrote:

Re-reading all the correspondance appended, in case I missed something, I can find nothing were MF was more than polite and attempted to help with tech support.

Other than not putting Tom on the line, I don't see any issues. Certainly Tom should have set down his coffee, his focus on getting a new service expanded, and came on the line to tell the "customer" that running an unsupported OS is dangerous to both the customer and MF and ensured he promptly got his money refunded. 

Report this comment
#4) On April 03, 2014 at 1:22 PM, dragonLZ (99.33) wrote:

Hi TSIF, good to see you, too.

I didn't mean to comment on whether I agree or disagree with stockenigma (don't know anything about the issue, plus didn't read his whole post), I just thought it was funny his post wasn't showing on the Most Recommended Posts list.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but it's funny (to me) how the "glitch" in the system happened on the post talking negatively about the TMF.

Have a great weekend, and sorry it took me so long to reply,

DLZ   

Report this comment
#5) On April 03, 2014 at 3:49 PM, TSIF (99.96) wrote:

Dragon, I don't think any of the lists are getting as updated as often as they use to...

But now I see what your point was.  The issue itself, however, I do have quite a bit of experience, and the poor gentleman will have to come into the 201x arena at some point.....

All the best!

TSIF

 

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement