How To Destroy America's Private Economy
1. Loan it trillions of dollars to build houses, condos, office buildings, shopping centers and much much more.
Watch the economy boom as everyone starts borrowing lots more and spending.....jobs, wages, spending, prosperity grows.
2. After the private economy becomes dependent on credit to function because the price of just about everything doubles due to the demand from prosperity...CUT OFF CREDIT to the private economy
3. As the private economy collapses due to an inability to service debt, loan lots of cheap money to bankers and government WHILE keeping interest rates high for citizens.
4. When the citizens inevitably default on trillions of debt causing the banks to go bankrupt, bailout the banks and not the citizens....this way the citizens will lose all their assets but the bankers can still foreclose.
5. Have the government "buy" the citizens assets from the banks through the government borrowing money from the banks even though the banks don't have any money to loan them.
In the end, by simply printing/loaning money back and forth to each other, as the private sector is cut off of credit, pretty soon there is no private sector and bankers and government own practically all of the production of America....
HOW HARD IS THIS TO SEE?
over 40,000,000 food stamps
over 50,000,000 social security/medicare/aid
approaching 20,000,000 unemployment
over 40,000,000 work for government/government funded healthcare
If you add in the dependents, about 2/3 of the country works directly or indirectly for the government....if you add in financial services and government contractors, the number crosses 2/3 without any stress.
During the Great Depression and after WW2, the number was closer to 10%...we were a nation of producers.
When government/bankers are employing 2/3 of the population directly and/indirectly, they are essentially the only employer in town. Even if you own the gas station, restaurant, or grocery store......you are dependent on that employer to keep paying salaries to operate.
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THE PRIVATE ECONOMY IN AMERICA IS DYING RAPIDLY...JUST LOOK AT THE VACANCIES RISING IN PRACTICALLY EVERY TOWN IN AMERICA
It is simply what happens when you bail out government and bankers and let the citizens fail....the citizens lose and the government and bankers own everything.
Now ask yourself these simple questions:
What do you owe the entity that:
1. Pays you
2. Protects you
3. And can take from you through taxes, regulation, and cutting you off of credit or customers?
HOW MANY AMERICANS DO YOU THINK REALIZE THAT 2/3 OF THE POPULATION IS NOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY DEPENDENT ON GOVERNMENT FOR A CHECK? AND MOST OF THE OTHER 1/3 IS DEPENDENT ON THOSE 2/3 SPENDING......