Humor In The Workplace
They will certainly need it, especially the Bureau of Public debt. Although, the numbers they publish reveal their strong sense of humor anyway.
Solicitation Number:RFI-BPD-09-0028Notice Type:CancellationSynopsis:Added: Jul 09, 2009 11:28 am
This is a sources sought notice and not a request for quotations. The purpose of this announcement is to seek qualified contractors with the capability to provide presentations for The Department of Treasury, Bureau of the Public Debt (BPD), Management Meeting with experience in meeting the objectives as described herein.
The Contractor shall conduct two, 3-hour, Humor in the Workplace programs that will discuss the power of humor in the workplace, the close relationship between humor and stress, and why humor is one of the most important ways that we communicate in business and office life. Participants shall experience demonstrations of cartoons being created on the spot. The contractor shall have the ability to create cartoons on the spot about BPD jobs. The presenter shall refrain from using any foul language during the presentation. This is a business environment and we need the presenter to address a business audience.
Upon completion of the course, participants shall be able to:
• Understand the importance and power of humor in the workplace in a responsible manner
• How to use talents in a creative way that adds humor to everyday experiences
• Alleviate stress in home and the office
• Know how and why humor is important to communication
• Improve work-place relationships
• Prevent burn-out
Please provide the following information if you have performed similar presentation services:
1. The name and location of your company, contact information, and identify your business size (Large Business, Small Business, Disadvantaged Business, 8(a), Service disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, HubZone, etc.) based on NAICS Code 611430, size standard $7.0m.. Contact information shall include the name of the point of contact, email address, and telephone number should the Government have questions regarding individual responses.
2. A brief capabilities statement (not to exceed 5 pages) that includes a description of your company's standard line of business, as well as a list of customers your company has recently (within the last 3 years) provided these, or similar, services for. Include a point of contact information for the companies listed.
3. Contractors should provide their DUNS, if applicable.
Responses to this request must be submitted no later than 2:00 p.m. ET on July 6, 2009 and may be submitted electronically to PSB2@bpd.treas.gov to the attention of Angala Zoller.
No other information regarding this RFI will be provided at this time.
This notice does not restrict the Government to an ultimate acquisition approach. All contractors responding to this sources sought notice are advised that the response is not a request that will be considered for contract award. All interest parties will be required to respond to any resultant solicitation separately from their response to this sources sought notice.
Interested offerors may register at http://www.fedbizopps.gov to receive notification when the solicitation and any amendments are issued and available for downloading. Please note that the General Services Administration provides the notification service as a convenience and does not guarantee that notifications will be received by all persons on the mailing list. Therefore, we recommend that you monitor the FedBizOpps site for all information relevant to desired acquisitions. Responses to this request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org - Attention: Angie Zoller.
Contracting Office Address:Avery 5F
200 Third Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia 26106-5312
Place of Performance:Treasury Executive Institute, Washington, DC 20220 & City Council Chambers, Parkersburg, WV 26106
Primary Point of Contact.:Angala Zoller,Contract Specialistpsb2@bpd.greas.govPhone: 304-480-8954Fax: 304-480-7203Secondary Point of Contact:Jane Oney,Contracting Officerjane.email@example.comPhone: 304-480-8004Fax: 304-480-7204