I think CNO is getting ready for take-off...
Based on my TA, it looks to me CNO (Conseco Inc. - today'c closing price $5.26) is on it's way to break through its 52W high of $6.85 in 30 - 45 days (which would be a 30% gain from here). I also think CNO is a good stock to own for the long term.
Quick look at some PROS and CONS.
- CNO is 25% off of its 52W high
- CNO hasn't moved anywhere for two months (CNO's price on 11/4/09 was $5.39)
- Since its March lows, CNO had quite a few big-jump-days on high volume, but only one big-drop-day on high volume back in May. Last big-jump-day was on 10/14/09 when CNO went up 29% on almost 10X average volume. No big distribution days since then.
- CNO has slowly going up since 12/9/09 (only 10% up since then, but moving in up direction)
- CNO is up 2,000% since it's 52W Low.
Once again, in my opinion, CNO is a great buy at today's price (both short and long term)...
Disclaimer #1: CNO is my largest holding, and was a part of my Volume Story and this post too.
Disclaimer #2: I issued similar opinions / recommendations in the past:
My best ones: ARM is up 55% since my rec, and TEN is up 43%.
My worst ones: GTN is down 28%, and GRT is down 13%.