Interested in CAPS Data or Development?
Are you a developer, know a developer, or are just interested in playing with financial data? We’re discussing making some public CAPS APIs and would love to know if there are interested folks here in CAPS. If that sounds like something that you would check out, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or mention it in the comments.
To give you an idea about what could be done with a CAPS API, here’s a list of some of the things that we’d talked about including:
· Player Rating history (possibly for charting)
· Favorites by player
· Stock of the Day
· Sector breakdown by player
· Active Picks
· Pitches by player
· Stock Star Rating
· Stock Tags (including sector, style and user generated)
· Players with similar profiles
· Players with similar ratings
· Performance of a particular tag, market cap or sector
· All stocks currently rated N stars
Also, if you have ideas for interesting apps or widgets that you’d like to see, using this data or other data like it, mention it in the comments or send it to me directly.