Is a former Director, a former COO, and former majority shareholder of World Wrestling Entertainment about to throw a triangle choke hold on Geeknet (LNUX)?
A continuing blog on maximizing insider and non-insider small-cap shareholder value.
Are three current Geeknet Directors who were formerly a Director, COO, and majority shareholder of World Wrestling Entertainment (NASDAQ:WWE) [1,2,3] about to sandbag and throw a triangle choke hold on Geeknet (LNUX)?
Three Geeknet Directors (Suzanne Present, Michael Sileck, former COO (NASDAQ:WWE), and Robert Bowman, WWE Director and recently appointed LNUX Director), pursuant to said relationship effectively/beneficially now control 37.5% of the Board of Directors and > 25% [4,5] of (NASDAQ:LNUX) common.
1. (March 18, 2009) Notice To Shareholders, PROXY Statement
2. (March 31, 2008) DEF 14A SEC Filing, filed by WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENTINC on 3/31/2008.
3. (March 31, 2008 Schedule 14A
4. (November 13, 2009) Geeknet (LNUX) Insiders Hold More than 25% of Outstanding Shares After Acquiring Another 1 Million+ Shares Today. Amazon Takeover? Going Private? Or What?
5. (August 23, 2009) Follow the Money:Gladwyne/Sams (Present/Sileck) SourceForge (LNUX) Control Exceeds 22%* (shares) 28% (Board)
chaosUnplugged, Motley Fool #1 Leader, Red Hat (RHT) and Citrix (CTXS) picks.