Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

Is ATPG readly?

Recs

5

December 11, 2009 – Comments (4) | RELATED TICKERS: ATPAQ

Maybe one of you EW folks can look at this? and of course any help is welcome.

I've been practicing with the idea of waiting (lol) for the right time to pick. The chart that prompted me to ask now is

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=atpg#chart7:symbol=atpg;range=2y;indicator=ke_ud+ema%28180,30,499%29+sma%2810,360,60%29+psar+bollinger+roc+macd+wpr;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined

MA 10, 30, 60, 180, 360, 499

Bolinger and PSAR, Also ROC, and MACD.

I've read a lot about the stock from fools who would know. I like the info on new reserves being brought in. 

kkotwani (99.72) Submitted: 11/1/2009 5:02:20 PM :

I'm pretty close to convinced, but am asking about timing:

 

-solaris

4 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On December 11, 2009 at 3:52 PM, FleaBagger (29.75) wrote:

What does "readly" mean?

Report this comment
#2) On December 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM, awallejr (83.97) wrote:

Well if you are asking if ATPG is ready to move up from a chartist point of view that I can't say.  I do believe in the company and think it is worth buying under $17.  Once it gets a full quarter of "titan" production you will see a sweet quarter result in its reporting (2010 2Q).  Wouldn't surprise me to see this in the $30s come summer.  I wouldn't worry about "timing" if you plan on holding the stock for awhile.  Just "buy in" in installments instead of all at once.

Disclosure- I am long ATPG in real life.

Report this comment
#3) On December 13, 2009 at 10:07 PM, ChrisGraley (29.75) wrote:

I would say that it's readly when your readly Solaris. At that price it really doesn't matter if the market is readly. Buy and hold.

Report this comment
#4) On December 13, 2009 at 11:09 PM, SolarisKing (22.06) wrote:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Chris.

I think i like this stock, and think that you are right about the price, and the near to long view. I also like what awallejr said about buying in with installments. Nevertheless, i am still interested in timing, to the extent that i can attempt.

Binve, on another thread, gives the EW count as a 50/50 chance for either a long term drop, or a bull flag, and we should know in a few days.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement