Jim Cramer, You're Fired! (BAC)
Gee, I wonder what Jim Cramer will say on tonight's Mad Money?
Afterall he was extremely bullish on BAC near the beginning of this year saying not to worry so much about the Mortgage writedowns....
Now it appears that it could be all the way to 2012 before the Mortgage Writedowns stop bleeding the heck out BAC's earnings. That coupled with the ongoing Foreclosure mess that is still in the Court System could limit any real returns until 2012. Varchild2008 believes JIM 1 year too early with a BULLISH call on BAC.
DISCLAIMER: I actually enjoy watching Jim Cramer and he has had some advice that has helped me in the past. So, this is just meant as a harmless joke!
TOP 10 things Jim Cramer will do on tonight's Mad Money in Varchild's opinion.
10) Not bother to mention Bank of America's earnings report.....
9) Completely ignore the C.E.O's statements about future writedowns on the Mortgages, and talk up the C.E.O's statements about the "Core Business" improving outside of Mortgages.
8) Claim that the Stock traded higher at least in the early part of the day so therefore that has to mean something...or something..
7) Shrug shoulders...claim he made a minor mistake....and march on to talking up Natural Gas Vehicles as the next big investment boondoggle.
6) Proclaim that somehow this earnings mess means that Jim Cramer's JUNE 2009 Bottom Call for the Housing Market has once again been proven correct.
5) Proclaim it is the year of Natural Gas....at least the kind Jim Cramer provides each day he misses a call.
4) Explain poorly how massive writedowns are actually a good thing to right-size BAC's ship....and that therefore the messier the Earnings Reports get for Bank of America, the more share of stock you should buy on the dips.
3) Tell everyone to stop whining already cause the stock only lost 2% on a day the Nasdaq slipped.
2) Start rattling off Calls he made in 2010 that worked as an excuse for missing this one.
AND!!!!!!! THE #1 MOST LIKELY THING JIM CRAMER WILL SAY on MAD MONEY in DEFENSE OF HIS BAC CALL!!!!!!!!!
Drum Rolll....... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum Crash!
1) It's Sarah Palin's Fault!