Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (36.32)

Keep Challenging GMX!!!!!!

Recs

15

May 24, 2009 – Comments (12)

He is by far one of the premier players on CAPs....He is a techno fairy's fairy and his score shows it.  He has one of the highest natural levels of MEDI-Chlorines of anyone and he just can't help it that he is so good.  As a Master Jedi.....Alstry knows natural talent when he sees it.  Most of you will never be as good as him....but you can learn from one with so much talant.

His blogging is open for anyone to read.   His picks are open for to see.  His wisdom is there for anyone to hear.  FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and only on CAPs.

In the end...nothing you can say will change the facts.....and he knows it.  Guys like GMX and Alstry thrive on being challenged.....it is what makes us better. The score is simply a by product of being so good.  It is the pursuit of perfection that drives from within.....and knowing we can only get so close is what makes it so exciting.

Right now GMX is the best in play and offering his wisdom.  But that is not good enough.....becuase there is always better....even for the best.....and without challenge......there is no game.

GMX came here with nothing....now he has the most.  If you can best him.....try.  Whatever you say won't change the facts....he is what he is..... and if you are a loser taunting him.....that is open for all of us to see.

It is much easier to be critical than correct.  It is really hard to be both.  GMX has had the benefit of time over Alstry......but a new time is coming.

Do you think you have a chance of knocking that young turk GMX off his throne.....try.......and if you are going to tell him you are going to try.....you better damn well do it....or you my friend will look like the Fool.

In the end this is only a game....but the game can have implications in real life....and guys like Alstry know that by challenging Alstry you make Alstry better......and what is good for Alstry can be good for you...especially if you improve as well.

GMX is simply the best....right now......but Techno Trance Analysis is rising fast.

12 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 24, 2009 at 11:08 AM, alstry (36.32) wrote:

Some Guys like GMX simply can't help help they are simply the best.....but if you don't think they don't work at it....you are simply mistaken.

GMX....PREPARE!!!!!!  to step aside;)

Report this comment
#2) On May 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM, alstry (36.32) wrote:

The BEST can always be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But it takes lots of preparation and perserverence.....and no one can derail them from THEIR GOALS!!!!!!

Report this comment
#3) On May 24, 2009 at 1:14 PM, kdakota630 (29.76) wrote:

I gave you a rec, but mostly for the Gretzky clip.

Report this comment
#4) On May 24, 2009 at 1:48 PM, kaskoosek (35.65) wrote:

no rec from me.

 

Everything written here is subjective 

Report this comment
#5) On May 24, 2009 at 3:11 PM, vmh104 (< 20) wrote:

No rec from me either. I stopped reading when the dry heaves started.... and I admire GMX...

Report this comment
#6) On May 24, 2009 at 3:20 PM, alstry (36.32) wrote:

Why would you comment to say no recommendation to Alstry????

Do you really think Alstry cares about whether you recommend his blog or not??

Alstrynomics is all about striving to be your best.....popularity is often a by product..but should never be a goal.

Vanity is a distraction to achieving maximum results....the fact that Alstry and GMX are so good is simply the way it is......

Are you prepared for 555 by 9.09???

Report this comment
#7) On May 24, 2009 at 3:36 PM, alstry (36.32) wrote:

MR. MAYOR...you shoulda seen it coming....Alstry has been warning you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"These are times completely different than anything I have experienced in my lifetime. I didn't see this coming, and when it hit it hit virtually overnight."
Mayor Oscar Goodman of Las Vegas

Report this comment
#8) On May 24, 2009 at 4:26 PM, goldminingXpert (29.57) wrote:

I like that you are in fact challenging me with your bold 555 call. I repeat that I don't think we retest 666 until October or November so it will be interesting to see which one of us bears sees their predictions bear out. (sorry--pun inteded)

Report this comment
#9) On May 24, 2009 at 5:06 PM, TSIF (99.96) wrote:

I would be slightly surprised Alstry if your CAPs score falls all the way to 555 by 9/9, but I do agree it's possible and you will get there eventually. 

 

Report this comment
#10) On May 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM, TSIF (99.96) wrote:

Maybe you meant your CAPs Rank would be 555 by 9/9.  That's also likely, but I think yoiu meant your score.

Report this comment
#11) On May 24, 2009 at 8:54 PM, vmh104 (< 20) wrote:

Why would you comment to say no recommendation to Alstry????

Do you really think Alstry cares about whether you recommend his blog or not??

Alstrynomics is all about striving to be your best.....

....I'm not recommending because this blog is less than mediocre,

Report this comment
#12) On May 29, 2009 at 9:40 PM, HarryCaraysGhost (99.61) wrote:

Nice Gretzky clip. So you got my rec.

Brought back memories of the 80's when the oilers were the only thing that prevented the hawks from winning the cup.

Oh well got to give props to the great one. 

As far as the markets go I'm Bullish. 

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement