Market Meltdown Solution: Stop Giving them what they want!
I figured it out folks! Here's the solution to fixing our economic troubles and market meltdown situation.
STOP Giving Wall Street What they Want!
1) Wall Street wanted a Bailout of Fannie and Freddie: Market falls over 500 points
2) Wall Street wanted a Bailout of AIG: Market Falls another 500 points
3) Wall Street Wanted a $700 Billion Bailout of Mortgage Debt: Market Falls 1,000 points
4) Wall Street Wanted a Global 50 Basis Points Federal Funds Rate cut: Market Falls another 200 points
Folks... Everytime the Opening Bell rings an Angel is not getting it's wings here!
Face the facts.... The solution is to do the exact opposite of what the Wall Street crybabies want.
1) Wall Street Wants a Bailout of Fannie and Freddie: Instead demolish the entire building, ransack and take away whatever positive cash flow it has and let the companies die.
2) Wall Street wants a bailout of AIG? Let it fail and throw all of the Insurance Policy Documents that AIG manages onto the floor of Wall Street and create a Bon Fire.
3) Wall Street wants a $700 Billion Bailout of Mortgage Debt? Instead demand all Financial Institutions give you $100 billion dollars and do an Eminent Domain campaign of taking over homes and properties and put it all up on E-BAY for $1 per house until you have $700 billion.
4) Wall Street wants a 50 Basis Point Cut in the Key Fed. Funds Rate global wide? Globally skyrocket that fed funds rate to 10%.
See? Simple solutions to life's most complex problems.