December 25, 2010
– Comments (3) |
RELATED TICKERS: GKNT.DL
1. Insider Trading Sanctions Act of 1984
2. Insider Trading and Securities Fraud Enforcement Act of 1988.
3. Section 406 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
4. SEC Rule 10b-5
5. Full Disclosure of Material Facts.
Merry Christmas to you! Legislation about full disclosure is something individual investors can be thankful for.
Merry Christmas Fools! To 2012, Full Disclosure* and Shareholder Value Maximization
So where are we one year later (GKNT, PVSW, CYAN?
GKNT (Link shows 1-yr. performance): $25.20 - $16.18 Down 35.8%.
Recommendation: HOLD. Jeff Drobick should have been made CEO by now and ThinkGeek should have been had an IPO as of last February. Company is a train wreck per gnulaw blogs on GKNT. Could be an interesting short-term play given:
1. It's all about Q4 (ThinkGeek). Profitability could drive stock price back to reasonable levels.
2. Current short-position. If profitable there should be a short squeeze.
3. Put GKNT in play with IACI, AMZN, BBY contemporaneous with Q4 numbers announcement assuming profitable. This should have been done February 2011.
PVSW (Link shows 1-yr. performance): $5.30 - 6.03 Up 13.8%. Recommendation: HOLD. Company requires management shake-up per gnulog blogs on PVSW.
CYAN (Link shows 1-yr. performance): $3.42 - 9.09. Up 166% (2.66X). Recommendation: Take profits if you were in when recommended from $3.20 - $3.60. Hold 50%. Company should announce another solid quarter ending December 31. Concerned about Management depth per gnulog blogs on CYAN.
To your health in 2012.
* See References per orignal post above.
>>So where are we one year later (GKNT, PVSW, CYAN?
Dec 29 Recommendation Update per Dec 25 2011 post above (comment #2) -
Dec 25 2011 recommendation:
>>GKNT Recommendation: HOLD.
>>Could be an interesting short-term play:
GKNT closed up 8.74% Dec 29th 2011 on 1.37X ADV (3 mo).
>>CYAN Recommendation: Take profits if you were in when recommended from $3.20 - $3.60.
CYAN closed down $1.28 (14.37%) Dec 29th 2011 to $7.62 on 3.25 X ADV (3 mo).
>> PVSW Recommendation: HOLD.
PVSW closed up to $5.93 (2.24%) Dec 29th 2011 on 2.18X ADV (3 mo).
Year-end tax sellng over?
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by