Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (35.43)

Most Real Estate Will Be Worthless

Recs

9

May 24, 2011 – Comments (12)

Moody's: Commercial Real Estate Prices declined 4.2% in March, Hit new Post-Bubble Low

AND IT WILL KEEP GOING LOWER AND LOWER AND LOWER.....Just like Alstry has been saying for the past 4 years..............................................

and we have not even started with Austerity yet

12 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 25, 2011 at 7:39 AM, dinodelaurentis (74.66) wrote:

Hey, at least I'll have a cheap place to stay!

 

:-D

Report this comment
#2) On May 25, 2011 at 7:39 AM, dinodelaurentis (74.66) wrote:

Hey, at least I'll have a cheap place to stay!

 

:-D

Report this comment
#3) On May 25, 2011 at 7:43 AM, alstry (35.43) wrote:

I feel like I am in a strip bar and the patrons are about to find out the stripper is a guy.....

Report this comment
#4) On May 25, 2011 at 8:34 AM, buffalonate (94.27) wrote:

It would help your credibility if you got your score over 50.  People might pay attention to you.  For someone who knows everything you can only find 8 picks to make?

Report this comment
#5) On May 25, 2011 at 8:38 AM, AtomicBlicky (21.20) wrote:

 The stripper dancing isn't only a guy, see the Adam's Apple, but pregnant too!! Don't hook up and buy a house through Bank Of America, or you're really skrewed!!! hehe

Report this comment
#6) On May 25, 2011 at 8:46 AM, alstry (35.43) wrote:

What would be amazing is if I could get my score over 50 with just 8 picks and over 400 picks weighing me down.

But please understand that it is my perspective that Wall Street is a fraud and I in no way endorse investing there.

Report this comment
#7) On May 25, 2011 at 9:23 AM, torque63 (< 20) wrote:

Your doomsday predictions remind me of Harold Camping and his "rapture" psychobabble.

Report this comment
#8) On May 25, 2011 at 9:33 AM, wasmick (< 20) wrote:

Well, since both you and alstry say so...that's about the best contrary indicator available.

Meanwhile, please keep trumpeting this as I grab up as much income producing real estate as I can....finally the dumb money is out of real estate and into precious metals.  It's about time.

Report this comment
#9) On May 25, 2011 at 9:41 AM, alstry (35.43) wrote:

Alstry and www.udderworld.com is actually optimistic about the Digital Age....and age of SUSTAINABLE prosperity based on cloud functioning

....and in that world, most real estate will be worthless...or at least not be allowed to be owned privately.

Report this comment
#10) On May 25, 2011 at 11:52 AM, L0RDZ (81.97) wrote:

On May 25, 2011 at 7:43 AM, alstry (35.28) wrote:

I feel like I am in a strip bar and the patrons are about to find out the stripper is a guy.....

#7) On May 25, 2011 at 9:23 AM, torque63 (< 20) wrote:

Your doomsday predictions remind me of Harold Camping and his "rapture" psychobabble.

LORDZ will throw dollars nonetheless  not that you'll see me  in a strip club...   funny AL how does the wife feel about  strippers ? I bet she will like that its a guy  LOL...

 

Report this comment
#11) On May 25, 2011 at 12:10 PM, wasmick (< 20) wrote:

"Alstry and www.udderworld.com is actually optimistic about the Digital Age....and age of SUSTAINABLE prosperity based on cloud functioning

....and in that world, most real estate will be worthless...or at least not be allowed to be owned privately."

LLOL!

Report this comment
#12) On May 31, 2011 at 4:51 PM, chk999 (99.97) wrote:

"Most Real Estate Will Be Worthless"

Now this is nonsense. The US population is about 300 million now and will be over 400 million by 2050. Over that time period real estate will get more valuable, not less.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement