Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

New strategy

Recs

1

December 11, 2009 – Comments (3)

...but I can't tell you about it. If it fails, I'll let you know so you won't try it (though, if I know anything about my reader(s) from the comments on my past blogs, nobody would dream of trying something so apparently risky). If my strategy succeeds, I won't tell anyone about it until people are wondering how I got so rich and following me on Bloomberg and CNBC.

3 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On December 11, 2009 at 10:09 AM, anticitrade (99.67) wrote:

This sounds like one of those strategies that may work 90% of the time but the loss involved in the other 10% is so great that it completly offsets the upside. 

Report this comment
#2) On December 11, 2009 at 10:14 AM, chk999 (99.97) wrote:

I think combining Fibonacci retraces with the DiMarchi criteria is a brilliant strategy. (It's obvious from your recent picks.) Especially if you use a 4/3s Kelly bet on the hightest probability to juice the returns.

Report this comment
#3) On December 11, 2009 at 3:52 PM, FleaBagger (28.18) wrote:

anticitrade - You're right, it is OTM call writing. (That's what you were referencing, right?) But this time, it's different!

chk999 - Does it disprove your theory if I have no idea what you're talking about? Or does it just mean that I'm doing it subconsciously? JK! Since the strategy I'm referring to is something I'm not doing in my CAPS picks, it's impossible for you to tell what it is from looking at them. (I say this for the benefit of my other reader, who may not understand what you're getting at.)

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement