Not 2 Foolish (not to be read)
Now... as promised (from my previous post Not at all Foolish), here, back at home, still looking at that darn 1 day chart of LNKD... I have come to terms with the following: That I trust the MF, I know LNKD will be back up again and that if I hold? it won't disappoint me as, in terms of my view of it's results, it really hasn't so far. But I cannot just stand here waiting to take the blow that I expect is coming because, yes, almost like APPL the market is not in favor of LNKD but more, unlike APPL the valuation is even against it. So, here, my solution, not the best nor to be copied but rather for full disclosure, not to make anyone think I wrote this for my own benefit. I am planning to sell the 195 Jan'15 Calls, buy the 235 May'14 Calls why??? because so far the stock has been seesawing and although I perceive a sudden drop may come I cannot tell for certain, in case the stock goes back up I can take advantage of the rising value of the May call (which is the one I feel offers the best cost/benefit while maintaing the possibility to recoup my position at almost the selling price with the proceeds of the Jan'15 call) at this point I might buy puts to protect the continuation of the seesawing downward trend, they will be cheaper than they are now. In the other hand, if the price falls precipitously I will have a cushion to take a more aggressive short stance.
Again, sorry for the insistence, there are a thousand ways to go I am just disclosing mine.
Thanks guys, and good luck.