Obama's America 2013
1) 1.6 Million Acres of land locked up so Energy Companies can not create jobs, drill for oil, make profit, prosper.
2) Medical Device companies like STRYKER are slashing jobs in anticipation of the Obamacare medical devices tax.
3) Companies across the board slashing jobs or converting full time workers to part time in anticipation of having to pay $175,000 per STORE for Restaurant franchisees.....such as Denny's.
4) Economic growth, GDP, slowing and slowing as regulations to the tune of 68 pages per day are thrown at companies like Terrorists hijacking airplanes and slamming them into buildings.
5) Obama threatens to raise taxes by $1.6 Trillion. Small businesses will be slammed, especially restaurants, construction companies, and others that tend to report earnings as income.
6) 4 Star Generals getting demoted, fired, over scandals galore.
7) Israel goes to war with Hamas.....whose next? And what will Obama do? stand and watch?
8) Putin awaits Obama visit to see what Obama's "Flexibility" means.
9) Homeowners that wish to sell their homes will now suffer a massive OBAMACARE tax for every $100,000 of value they sell the home for.... That should do wonders to the housing market.
10) Healthcare Mandate goes into effect and those who can't afford to buy health insurance will now be hit with a TAX. With thousands and thousands of newly hired IRS agents standing by.
The tax hike gets progressively worse every year.
11) Cadillac Health Insurance tax will behave like the AMT and impact lesser health insurance policies more and more....soon just about every health insurance policy out there slammed with this tax.
12) Keystone Pipeline WON'T HAPPEN..... Thousands of jobs in jeopardy.
13) Defense Sector companies like BOEING slashing jobs left and right as money for the military dries up. Eventually federal government workers that work for the Military will lose their jobs.
14) INFLATION set to spike on FOOD costs as prices have to be passed onto consumers in order to deal with OBAMACARE costs...
15) CLOTHING costs have already skyrocketed..... 1 pair of pants.....$45......At Kohl's. What's next? $90 for a shirt?