OUT Hayward: IN Dudley Do-Right
If BP is too have any future at all much less a STRONG future then here are some Varchild2008 tips and strategies for the new C.E.O.
Hey Dudley! Do-Right!
1) DUMP all Windmill/Solar Panel efforts immediately. Use your cash flow to increase lobbying efforts for Shallow Water Drilling.
2) Get a Paternership formed among oil companies to help decrease the costs of any future safety regulations, or safety equipment that may be required as a result of President Obama's on-going inquiry into increasing oil drilling safety.
In other words.... I call it "Revenue Sharing" to reduce the impact of any increased Regulations or Obligations as any result of this 6 Month Moratorium.
When President Obama says he is looking into making off-shore drilling safer.....that never means cheaper.
3) Don't bring back the dividend anytime soon. Focus on rebuilding your image first!!
And that is it..... 3 simple... RIGHT THINKING....points of considerations for the new C.E.O.
OUT! Hayward..... IN! Dudley Do-Right!
P.S. Stocks that are on my radar screen this week besides (RHI):
1) COT They report earnings Tomorrow
2) CCE They Report earnings Wednesday
3) DPS Reports earnings Thursday