Picking Apart a Pro's All-ETF Portfolio -Yahoo
Interesting concept. Anybody want to take a crack at it?
Don't worry, this is not another one of my 'contest', though i am real interested about the strategy.
Here's the portfolio:
• Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI): 30%
• SPDR S&P Dividend Aristocrat (SDY): 18%
• SPDR S&P World ex-US (GWL): 9%
• iShares iBoxx Invesment Grade Corp Bond (LQD): 20%
• Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND): 20%
• SPDR Gold Trust (GLD): 3%
The article basically disagrees with it. I sure would like to hear what you fools have to say.
Water, Oil, Dividends, Food. Health Care, ? ? ? I know some of you fools specialize in this type of stuff.
Rec this post ? if you want some good All ETF advice?