Please consider this Quiz
For the sake of discussion, suppose registered voters were given this test at polling places, and they could only vote if they passed.
1. Which of these four countries (Mexico, Russia, China, Japan) owes the U. S. the most money?
2 Which of those four countries does the U. S. owe the most money?
3. Within an error limit of $5,000.00, what is the per capita national debt of the U. S.?
4. Which is the largest debtor nation in the world?
5. Within an error limit of $5,000,000,000.00, what is the current fiscal year U. S. projected deficit?
6. Within an error limit of $50,000,000,00.00, how much money have U. S. financial institutions received from the U. S. government?
Now my questions for you, CAPS players:
A. What do you think should be the minimum passing score for someone to be allowed to vote?
B. What percentage of registered voters do you think would pass with your criterion?
C. What effect do you think such a restriction would have on the outcome of elections, and what kind of people would then be elected?
D. How would you answer the six test questions?