S&P 500 High Yield Stocks With Low Forward P/E Ratios
S&P 500 Dividend Shares With Cheap Forward P/E Ratios by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of stocks from the S&P 500 Index that have a dividend yield of more than 5 percent (high yield) as well as cheap forward price to earnings ratio – a figure of less than 10. Exactly 8 stocks remained of which 3 are large and 4 mid capitalized.
Here is the full table with some fundamentals:
S&P 500 High Yield Stocks With Low Forward P/E Ratios...
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 11.55 while the forward price to earnings ratio is 8.65. The dividend yield has a value of 6.30 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.07 and price to sales ratio 1.08. The operating margin amounts to 7.73 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
PBI, RRD, FII, HCBK, AVP, LLY, LMT, MRK
· 19 High Yields From The S&P 500
· S&P 500 Dividend Stocks With Cheap Valuation
· Dividend Yield Analysis Dow Jones And NASDAQ As Of November 2011
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average As Of October 2011
· Best High Yields At NASDAQ