Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (35.64)

So Which Side Are You On?

Recs

14

May 31, 2010 – Comments (13)

Are you a producer working delivering productivity to the economy.....or are you a moocher dependent on the efforts of the producers to give you production/money.

You may be surprised which side you are actually on.....

If you work for the government......you are dependent on the taxes paid by the producers for income.

If you receive Social Security, a Pension, retired, or are on Medicare, Welfare, Food Stamps, or unemployment....your income depends on the producers to sustain the economy.

If you work in Health Care...most of your revenues comes from government which receives its funding from the producers.

WARNING!!! GOVERNMENT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH INCOME TO PAY THE MOOCHERS AND MAINTAIN THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, AS TAX RECEIPTS HAVE EVAPORATED SINCE THE BANKERS CUT OFF CREDIT TO THE PRODUCERS....

Under the current obligations......government must tax the producers over 100% of their production/income in order to meet its current obligations.  The problem is if government did tax 100%....the producers would stop producing and government would be forced to take over the entire productive economy.

Hmmmmmm...that would mean a lot of assets in the hands of polticians and bankers....

Welcome to the Digital Age Fools....it is time to grow up.

We have three choices.....increase productivity through war and taking wealth from others, fight between ourselves on how productive output/money should be allocated, or hand over all productive capacity/money to govenrment and bankers.

And those most vulnerable are still making pancakes...amazing.

13 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM, alstry (35.64) wrote:

When the credit gets cut off to the productive class....the money runs out and the Moochers get really angry...and so do the producers.

British Airways Cabin Crew on 14th Day of Strike 

Mayor of Annapolis Unveils More Budget Cuts 

Israel faces int'l fury over flotilla...
Bloody raid...
Israel: Passengers were armed, 'no peace activists'...
Video...
Turkey warns of 'consequences'...
Israel in eye of storm...
Thousands protest, clashes in Athens...
Paris: Demonstrators tried to break into Israeli embassy...

IRAN 'HAS FUEL FOR TWO NUCLEAR WEAPONS'...

Syria conducted nuclear experiments...

JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH: Tropical Storm blows a hole in Guatemala City!

CHINESE SUPERCOMPUTER CHALLENGING U.S. DOMINANCE...

SO WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE....RESTRUCTURE OR WAR?

YOU MOOCHERS JUST CAN'T GIVE UP YOUR LIFESTYLE CAN YOU????

PRODUCERS...YOU PRODUCE SO MUCH BECAUSE THE MOOCHERS CONSUME.....

Report this comment
#2) On May 31, 2010 at 10:31 PM, TMFAleph1 (95.18) wrote:

What's all this about pancakes?

Report this comment
#3) On May 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM, dinodelaurentis (74.73) wrote:

In A world Filled With A$$holes And Elbows... I'm an Elbow.

Elbows of the World Untie!

Report this comment
#4) On May 31, 2010 at 10:43 PM, alstry (35.64) wrote:

Just a figure of speech.......

Instead of worrying about pancakes.....you better find a way to convince the country to restructure or we will see a lot of glowing going on.....

If you look back in history....it is always what happens when you break the law of money/production

Report this comment
#5) On May 31, 2010 at 11:36 PM, ralphmachio (25.75) wrote:

Elbows of the world untie? I knew there was a reason for me being such an @$$hole.

Right now, I'm a trader, so I neither produce, nor consume an inordinate amount. I tried to be productive but found myself assuming the position too often. And now, to go along with my Christmas carol theme Memorial day, I say,"Let it Glow, Let it Glow, Let it Glow!" Everyone now!

"With ponzi money we can blow a bubble,

and pretend we are surprised when it falls down,

we'll ask for another loan and you'll say, "No Man!"

And then we'll burn down half the frickin town, Hey!"

Report this comment
#6) On May 31, 2010 at 11:53 PM, ralphmachio (25.75) wrote:

Alstry got kicked out of his normal internet cafe, and had to go to the nearest waffle house with free wifi, and having exhausted his appetite for waffles two weeks ago, he moved on to pancakes, and during a flashback, assigned meaning to the disc shaped doughy treats, and hasn't considered the fact that he is the only one on the inside of the pancake conspiracy.

Do you know what I know? Do you know what i know? 

The sky, the sky, is falling on your head,

It will put your account in the red,

It will put your account in the red. 

Report this comment
#7) On May 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM, alstry (35.64) wrote:

Ralph....have you ever seen pictures of the remains of an American soldier blown to bits by IED....

Or a father carrying his child without a head after the baby was on the receiving end of one of our drones.....

Or spoken to our servicemen who actually killed and the impact it had on the rest of their lives....

When you say Let it Glow........I am not sure you have a clue what you say.......

what I do know......

You have clearly demonstrated to me what vulnerable sheep we are...........

Report this comment
#8) On June 01, 2010 at 12:08 AM, mhonarvar (< 20) wrote:

you see...the problem with paranoia is...your bound to get some of them right. 

Report this comment
#9) On June 01, 2010 at 12:25 AM, alstry (35.64) wrote:

My friend....

Alstry's message was consistent since the day he started blogging and the DOW was at 14,000

Since the number of Americans on Food Stamps has jumped from 20 million to 40 million

Unemployment/Underemployment exceeds 20% in many parts of the nation

And our collective government's debt has grown from about $300 Billion to $2 Trillion

NEVER IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY HAVE WE DESTROYED THE MORALS OF MONEY TO SIMPLY MAINTAIN THE ILLUSION UPON THE SHEEP

WHEN MONEY IS NO LONGER TIED TO PRODUCTION....SOON YOU  NO LONGER HAVE MONEY NOR DO YOU HAVE PRODUCTION

 

 

 

 

 

 

Report this comment
#10) On June 01, 2010 at 12:34 AM, ralphmachio (25.75) wrote:

Although I know for a fact you will not clearly articulate how I  demonstrated what vulnerable sheep we are, and the fact that I have been outspoken against the proliferation of nuclear weapons my entire younger life, and against globalization, corporatization, and countless other izations and ultimately came up with the realization that nobody cares. They really don't give a flying f#(%! 

So, with no amount of logic or crazy rant able to make a difference, I say, might as well profit while I can!

And About let it Glow, "", "", If I thought my feelings about nuclear war could change the events to come, I might take it a little more seriously. I also might be a bit more concerned if the people 'we' have been trusting for so long didn't have such evidence mounted to suggest this as foolish.  I predicted this at a young age, way before you. I had to endure adults telling me that I was worried about something that responsible men were in  charge of, and that I shouldn't lose sleep over it. Now I have every right to joke about it.

And WTF are you doing about it? Are you starting a movement? How about you? Are you a maker or a taker? Aren't you a lawyer? That would pretty much be the epitome of the insustainability of our system. I get the impression that you would call AAA if you got a flat. There is good reason for you to be nervous Alstry. What has divided you from the common man is about to crumble, and you may not be fit to compete. 

Report this comment
#11) On June 01, 2010 at 2:14 AM, blesto (31.75) wrote:

I love pancakes!! With real butter and real maple syrup.

And just wait until China beats us US back to the moon. The new space race is about to ensue.

Report this comment
#12) On June 01, 2010 at 4:57 PM, dinodelaurentis (74.73) wrote:

You guys are NOT untieing...

Report this comment
#13) On July 22, 2010 at 6:30 PM, alstry (35.64) wrote:

Any bets Donner comments on my spelling.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement