Some Clarification on Alstrynomics
1. Alstry is not a doom and gloomer. Yes he is forecasting 50% unemployment, but any idiot can see we are already OVER 30% using historical comparisons. U6 is over 16% and over 30 million Americans are collecting welfare which is approximately 20% of the working population. In The Great Depression, these people would have been considered unemployed because welfare did not exist. Further, recently, millions of Americans have simply had their status changed from unemployed to welfare recipient once their unemployment benefits ran out.
2. Alstry is not calling for the end of the world....simply a radical change in the World's economic and political systems as we know it due to a systematic insolvency.
3. During periods of radical economic change, the liklihood for war, pandemic, or other large scale event is statisically heightened.....it is just the way it is and there is nothing we can do about it.
4. Prepare means preparation for change, not preparation for the end of the world.
5. 9.09 signals the month by when Alstry forecasts his MOAP, mother of all predictions will come true. It is not the end of the world, simply an event that will change your life forever and you will know it when you see it.
6. When Alstry forecasts 70-90% of America will go bankrupt, it is not without historical precedent nor significant thought. It is simply an analysis based on a current review of a number of factors, including the fact that over 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, not to mention many businesses and state and local governments have very little savings and lots of debt.
7. Alstry is not a genius.......simply a guy who is really good at taking tests without studying too hard. The two are very different skills.
8. Where Alstry separates from most CAPs players is that he is an expert on Fraud. As an attorney with years of litigation experience, including many cases involving fraud at the highest levels, I was able to appreciate things that most of you will only learn about in upcoming months. Again, it is not the end of the world, simply a sharp challenge to existing paradigms as you know them or perceive to know them.
9. Alstry writes in the third person because there really is no Alstry. He is a creation unto his own by the collective thought of those that Alstry's creator interacts with on a daily basis...including ex CEOs of public companies, CFOs, Attorneys, Physicians, Business Owners, Medical Administrators to identify a few. It is based on those interactions, and a lot of reading, that the character of Alstry was distilled and clarified. Like any character, he is an evolving creature.
10. Now Alstry is slowly becoming optimistic. But not for reasons many of you will be able to comprehend at the present. He sees very positve changes ahead including amazing technological advances. The issue with change is it often involves destruction such as the loss of old pardigm industries and jobs. It would be irresponsible of Alstry to discuss the optimism without warning of the change. Most of you will be dramaticlally affected by the change.
At this point, we are just ramping into the change process, or period Alstrynomics identifies as Deconstruction/Concentric Contraction. It will end, but not likely for a long while. It will seem like an eternity for many of you as your careers as you know them will come to an end such as the following:
Gannett to axe more than 1,000 jobs: WSJ
But don't fear.......in time, new opportunities will be created. I am just unsure exactly what at the present. In the mean time, prepare for the change. Embrace the change. And help those around you.....what is coming will be radical and creative thinking will be imperitive.
For those who think this is simply a cycle, you are mistaken. It is the beginning of revolutionary change. A change embraced by your political leaders and imposed upon you with little consideration of you input. Let's hope they apply opportunities in a fair and equitable fashion. If the current behavior is any indication, most of us are in for a very rough ride...unless we demand more input.
Prepare and start to open your eyes....9.09 is not just Alstry's rhyme.