Some Things I Learned Along the Way-Not About Stocks
This post is not about investing or the stock market, but thought I would spend a little bit of my free time to share some truths I have learned along the way. If you have no interest, just pass this by. If you do take the time to read it, and maybe spend a little time thinking about it, maybe you can find some deeper meaning that will be of value in just living life.
1. If it has sharp teeth and claws, don't poke it with a stick. (Especially if the stick is short)
2. Never argue with an idiot, you can't win.
3. If you maintain a safe distance between you and the car ahead of you, someone will pull into that space.
4. No matter how fast you are driving, the guy behind you will always want to go just a little bit faster.
5. No matter how much sugar you put on it, stale cereal will still taste stale.
6. The world is made up of two kinds of people, those who use things and love people, and those use people, and love things. You get to choose which you associate with.
7. You make your money when you buy. The selling will take care of itself.
8. Doing it right is better than doing it fast.
9.You can never run fast enough to make time go backwards.
10. Up is relative. It all depends on where you are standing.
Thanks for indulging me. If you have any to share, I am collecting them for the book I plan to write when I finally decide to retire for good.