STOCK MARKET IRONY 101
1) Some where...out there...are stockholders who think a company that produces an incompatible operating system that can't recognize your own Printer or other devices, can somehow *FIX* Yahoo and make it better? The operating system isn't even in ENGLISH... what.. VISTA???
2) The more Applied Materials keeps flapping its gums and issuing press releases to its shareholders about business expansion plans, landing big contracts with foreign companies, etc. the lower it's stock price goes. Now it wants to devote ANOTHER teleconference after the one we just had last month? No wonder after hours trading has it lower by 10+ cents.
3) Inspite of the ticker name (FEED), the stock hasn't really FED any shareholders of late that bought into the stock when it was priced at $18 a share.
4) A horribly named INBEV buys out Anheuser Bush. What? What? Don't get it? *sigh*
The C.E.O. must have been INBEV with Anheuser Bush's C.E.O.
5) The same people who cried, "NO BLOOD FOR OIL," are now, today, crying, "WE CAN'T DRILL OUR WAY OUT OF THE ENERGY CRISIS WE CAUSED BY NOT WARRING FOR OIL."
6) Anything ending in 'Royalty Trust' is the only thing in the stock market worth investing in.
The point? I just thought we left Royalty back in 1776.
Yes I have more.... And I am sure there just as unfunny as the ones above so I'll save em for later..